All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine hopefully it works for you guys
http://www.facebook.com/crystal.m.johnson1988?ref=profile
if it doesn't just search Crystal Michelle Johnson Colorado Springs CO You're find me I'm sure. If you add me please tell me youre from here so I don't deny ya :)

I've also just join the facebook Interference group, so if you can't find me check there

Hi, guys!:wave:

Due to a personal problem, I had to create another account!
So, I have now 2 accounts, one that will be kind of "Watch what you're doin'"
And the other one, will be more U2!
But both account will still welcome U2 fans!
So, the "Watch what you're doin'" account, is Caroline Labrut, Network France.
And the U2 account, is Carolynn Mullen, Network Ireland.:reject:

If anyone here, who is my friend on the "Caroline Labrut" account, and wants to be or only on the U2 one or on both, contact me, as well to know more about the changing.
Sorry, but it's better like that! :reject:

I finally joined facebook. If anyone wants to add me that would be great. It's Mic Ann (the one with the beach profile pic).Thanks guys, Hopefully I can chat with more u2 fans from around the world.

Hi, people! :wave:
I had to take a decision. Like I had 2 FB accounts, I had to delete one of them.
So the ones here who have the first account, Caroline Labrut, will notice it's deleted.
My FB account is Carolynn Mullen. And my network is Ireland. My avatar, is the same as the Interference one! :sexywink:

I'll add you GAF. But will some mod please do me a favor and erase my original post from this thread, which I assume is buried in here somewhere. I keep getting requests from random people here I don't know, and I kind of want it to stop. kthxby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom