All Facebook Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the previous change you could at least click on "status updates" so you didn't have to see it all.

If you click on 'Friends' in the left hand column, it will expand and there should be a link to click on 'status updates'. :up:

I wonder why Facebook seems to be phasing out 'Status Update' from their main page. I don't really like the News Feed because whatever algorithm they use to calculate Top News, always ends up missing the mark for me. All the junk stuffs seem to make their way to the top, and the ones I actually want to know about are hid! And it's not even in chronological order. Aside from making group lists of friends you want to follow, is there any way to pick and choose the top friends you want to follow?

Aside from making group lists of friends you want to follow, is there any way to pick and choose the top friends you want to follow?

There is sort of. From your news feed page, if you go down to the bottom of the page to 'Edit Options' you can choose to show more or less of certain people.

Does anyone have virus problems on Facebook? Sometimes when I go onto certain pages my Norton antivirus will pop up and say that it blocked a virus threat.

Does anyone have virus problems on Facebook? Sometimes when I go onto certain pages my Norton antivirus will pop up and say that it blocked a virus threat.

I don't get virus alerts but there are certain pages that load so grindingly slowly that I get scared my computer is gonna crash :yikes:

Not me, but then again I have a MacBook.

:tsk: show off

I've never had a virus issue with Facebook (and no, I don't have a Mac), but lately there's been a rash of hacking, with friends supposedly sending me weird links or invites to Facebook groups without their knowing it.

Irritating.

Hey you're the one that stupidly announced that you deleted people from here. What do you expect. :lol: :hug:

i wish my news feed would stay on the live setting unless i click to something else. i don't want to see something from 2 days ago at the top just because a bunch of people like it or something.

i also wish people would tell me who the hell they are when they send a friend request. :grumpy:

Now that I'm an admin on a facebook fan page I can no longer post on that page as myself. I want to be able to post on that page as a fan too, damn it! :grumpy:

It shouldn't be that hard to make it so people can administer a fan page (as the page) and also post as themselves on the same page.

i wish my news feed would stay on the live setting unless i click to something else. i don't want to see something from 2 days ago at the top just because a bunch of people like it or something.

i also wish people would tell me who the hell they are when they send a friend request. :grumpy:

oh this . . . i get a little scared whenever I see a friend request and I feel rude asking :reject:

Israeli Raid Cancelled After Very Stupid Facebook Post - Facebook - Gizmodo

500x_screen_shot_2010-03-04_at_1.51.47_pm.jpg

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook.

Well, now that I think of it, it's mostly hate. Actually, maybe it's entirely hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom