Ali in SD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
I believe I spotted Ali on the left side of the stage with her son, last night in the Sports Arena.
Did anyone else noticed her?
She was approached several times by members of the stage crew to see if she was doing OK, and she kept on smiling and saying everything was all right. She left the area after a few songs.
Great show, another classic performance.
The whole crowd outside venue was in a great mood, several countries where represented; I met 3 girls from Peru that where visiting and we had a great time. We sat 10 rows from the behind the stage.
You got to see this show!

Damn, I would loved to have met her! I did see Bill Walton (Basketball Player) and Paul McGuinness inside the circle. Paul was all smiles btw.

PS... this thread is in the wrong forum

someone saw Ali at the sound board during the first night of the show...i think Kelly Ahern was sitting right behind that area...

ruffian said:
someone saw Ali at the sound board during the first night of the show...i think Kelly Ahern was sitting right behind that area...

You are the second one who I've heard saw Ali at the soundboard during the first night! So I Was looking the 2nd night and didn't see anyone that looked hauntingly familiar....

I did hear that Bono was spotted walking the beach at 4am after the SD2 show tho

ruffian said:

:yes:

I saw Ali, Gavin Friday, and Steve Lillywhite by the soundboard at the first show. Also saw Gavin and Steve at the second show.

not sure why this thread is in the gatherings forum, but I thought I'd answer anyway :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom