A Snowbunny, PopAngel and a Punk Walk Into A Bar In London, & You're All Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which dates work for you?

• July 6-8th

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • July 13-15th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • July 20-22th

• July 27-29th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dork shoe fits. :)

Anyway, I was thinking...should there be an option in the poll for "any weekend would be fine?" Or am I overthinking this, and making it more complicated than it needs to be?

:goodwillambassador: :nerd:

VintagePunk said:

Anyway, I was thinking...should there be an option in the poll for "any weekend would be fine?" Or am I overthinking this, and making it more complicated than it needs to be?

:goodwill ambassador: :nerd:

Oh, it fits.

Yeah, that option makes sense. That would be my option, any of these would work for me as of now.

VintagePunk said:

:goodwillambassador: :nerd:

That's cool, too. Right now it looks as if the 20-22nd is winning (I'm discounting Ms Smartass ie Kat's :lol: ) vote. ;)

Reg needs to see this thread, stat. :macdevil:

:flirt:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Remember, kiddos, passports are now required to travel into Canada. Keep that in mind if you need to get one.

They're required to come into the country by air. If you're travelling by car, you're fine with the usual forms of non-passport ID till Jan '08, as far as I heard on the news a few days ago.

If you are in the US, flying into Detroit and driving over works out much cheaper, and also satisfies the passport issue if you don't have one.

I've never even fucking seen you, let alone been in a car with you. :) Then again, maybe I HAVE seen you at a U2 show, and just did not realize it at the time.

I'll sit in the back and wear 2 seat belts.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I was the dark haired chick screaming her head off in the front row in front of Adam. :lol:

Seriously, I'm a competent driver. No worries.

At which show!?!?! We attended at least 2 of the same shows...or you always in front of Adam? :)

I'm sure you are a fantastic driver.

No spoken words said:

At which show!?!?! We attended at least 2 of the same shows...or you always in front of Adam? :)

I'm sure you are a fantastic driver.

San Jose I was in front of Edge, and Chicago I was actually outer rail, by B's platform. :nerd:

I was in front of Adam for MSG, Pittsburgh, Detroit 2 and Cleveland. Actually, I was in front of Bono for Pittsburgh. Outer rail for Philly right by Adam stood during Streets, 5/10 had nosebleeds.

I should have waited until now to use :nerd:

Looks like SJ and Chicago were the 2 we crossed paths at. I was at a few MSG shows, but the one I went to that had rain was in June or July, not October...though, I was at a show in October for sure.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
spring msg show was in may, and it did rain around 5/6ish that day, too.

i believe it rained or snowed at every single u2 show at MSG, in may, october and november.

bono killed the sun.

I just know I was at a Met/Yankee game and then a U2 concert on the same day....and that evening, it poured...thought interleague started in June, but maybe it started in May.....

The other MSG show I went to, do not recall inclement weather, but maybe living in LA now makes me put shit weather out of my head. :)

How did I not find out about this until now? :ohmy:

I will likely be still working the 6th-8th, but could still make it down to London after work on the Fri night :wink: Other than that, pretty much anything in July right now is open :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom