2nd Annual PLEBA Convention (that non-plebans are welcome to attend) - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yeah I'm still gonna try and meet up with you all. I won't go to the irish fest til the night probably..like around 5 or 6..so if everyone does something during the day...I'll go! cause i really wanna meet up with everyone.
The only reason I wanna go to the irish fest is to see the Prodigals..cause I miss them and i need to hang out with Gregory. i miss him too much.

but im still gonna try n meet up with everyone.

~Katelyn

Yeah I'd like to go definitely!!!! We wanted to go to Cleveland to see the exhibit anyway so that would be a good excuse to go to the PLEBA convention too!!!! :D

Just wanted to let you all know incase you forgot I wont be attending :slant:

*has to much stuff going on right now and not enough money*

You all better tell me how it goes for sure :yes:

k guys, kristie and i will really be buckling down with planning very soon...we'll let you know as soon as possible! cheers!

laura.

So what's up?

Well, I just made my plane reservations.....Cleveland here I come.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

:hyper: :) :hyper:

I wanna watch Popmart and ZooTV and Red Rocks and everything in the Hall of Fame theater. :combust:

I don't have Adam pants, but I do have LEMON pants. :sexywink:

Is anybody getting pumped up for this????? :wave:

Last edited:
yeah! I'm with Lori! LOL

Zoo Station is gonna be playing there! It'd be so fun! :)

you know you wanna go to the irish fest...hehe

~Katelyn

Yeah I can find people to drive us! lol I'd drive..but i dont have my license...but i have friends that do...and other people are driving....i don't think it'll be a problem!

there's still time to figure it all out. :)

~Katelyn

hey Laura, can you call or e-mail me when you guys have definite plans? (like hotel, dates, activities...) b/c I won't be there for the whole time b/c of work, but depending on cost and what's going on, maybe I'll see about a day or two.

yeah, i'll forward the email to you. if you don't get it, im me or call, or y'know, drive to my house ;)...

My current status:

YES for a T- shirt, size small
MAYBE for Sat/Sun (staying one night)

just waiting on Beths plans....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
hey Laura, can you call or e-mail me when you guys have definite plans? (like hotel, dates, activities...) b/c I won't be there for the whole time b/c of work, but depending on cost and what's going on, maybe I'll see about a day or two.

I sent you the "hey these are our plans!" email... mayhap I got your addy wrong

Will somebody call me again this year, since I can't make it??? :wave: I can send off my phone numbers to somebody. :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
are you going, Anita?

Yes Lies, I already booked my flight. :)
I hope there will be a few people going...it's sounding pretty quiet by the activity of this thread. :(

Lemon Meringue said:

Yes Lies, I already booked my flight. :)
I hope there will be a few people going...it's sounding pretty quiet by the activity of this thread. :(

Aw! I *want* to go for more, but unfortunately, now I have a position of my job where people actually depend on my attendance and I've pooled my vacation time towards a very important family vacation that I've yet to miss since birth (it's really important to my grandma, and now that her heath is failing more and more, and she specifically asked me to stay and help her, I can't justify saying no).

If Beth can go Sat/Sun, I'm still up for that...... If we can't go, I'm already prepared for that and I guess it's no biggie since Cleveland will always be there. I hope no one feels like I'm letting them down, I was never a definite "yes-going" and can still be counted out as of yet.....

Are we still getting T-shirts? If so, who do I pay and how much?

alright ladies...bad news. the 2nd annual pleba convention is cancelled. due to a very low number of attendees, we'll have to cancel the whole shindig. we had a promising number of people interested, but things fell through everywhere...

i'm really disappointed right now, but all i can say is that next year we'll have to be sure to have one, and this time everyone should be sure to be ready for it!

Are you serious????????????? :ohmy:

Shit, now I feel bad that I said I could probably go...:(

I know the feeling though. When April and I were first planning the Michigan gathering, it sounded like tons of us were going...it ended up being only 4 people total, so we all just crashed at my house and hung out. Still fun...but it was a little disappointing.

*pause*

With that point in mind...couldn't the few of you who were able to go still get together?? The 4 of us all had a blast at our little gathering. It's just such a shame to call it all off. :(

Back
Top Bottom