2nd Annual PLEBA Convention (that non-plebans are welcome to attend) - who's going?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's looking even more promising. Matt mentioned the other day that he wanted to take me to Cedar Point this summer. I told him that that could be part of the plan for this trip, and he seems more interested.

*crosses fingers* I'd love to go!!! I must go!!!!!

Ok if we can coordinate 7 people to fly into THE SAME AIRPORT I would be willing to rent a mini-van as long as all of the passengers chipped in.

I looked up rates and I can get a 7 passenger mini-van at Chicago O'Hare for $45 a day...this works out to $25 a passenger for the entire weekend...I think this is an incredibly good deal...

The rental prices are about the same for all of the airports in the area...so I am not picky about which airport, we just need to coordinate!

Anyone interested?

I need to go check on mileage limits...but let me know if anyone wants in!

PLEBA MINI-VAN WOO!

Ok just checked on mileage limits...

UNLIMITED!

MUA-HA-HA

Wonder if the mini-van turns into a submarine...anyone up for dublin if it does?

LOL

So yeah $25 a person...Unlimited Mileage...let me know if anyone wants in and which airport we prefer!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Ok if we can coordinate 7 people to fly into THE SAME AIRPORT I would be willing to rent a mini-van as long as all of the passengers chipped in.

I looked up rates and I can get a 7 passenger mini-van at Chicago O'Hare for $45 a day...this works out to $25 a passenger for the entire weekend...I think this is an incredibly good deal...

The rental prices are about the same for all of the airports in the area...so I am not picky about which airport, we just need to coordinate!

Anyone interested?

I need to go check on mileage limits...but let me know if anyone wants in!

PLEBA MINI-VAN WOO!

Well, i would be intrested. And when there are not enough people flying in, there are enough Chicago residents around.

BTW, i will decide in about 2 weeks if i go,.. I am planing to visit more city`s. It would be a shame only to see cedar point for two day`s,...

Last edited:
oh, it will be decorated! so, will we just give them directions to grab us at your place then, kristie? my mother might let me have the car for the cleveland thing in june if i'm not driving all the way to cleveland in july....*plot plot plot* :shifty:

The Minivan is now officially the Discoboos

*makes it so*

And we are SO decorating it

Ok so far in the discoboos we have

Me, Krispie, Laura...Hippy? Ellen?

I mean seriously...$25 is not bad...of course we have to work gas into that somehow...maybe we could each buy a tank...

Anyone else?

FishNeedsABicycle said:
The Minivan is now officially the Discoboos

*makes it so*

And we are SO decorating it

Ok so far in the discoboos we have

Me, Krispie, Laura...Hippy? Ellen?

I mean seriously...$25 is not bad...of course we have to work gas into that somehow...maybe we could each buy a tank...

Anyone else?
Hmmm,......can i reserve a seat ? I am for 95 % shure that i can make it,....

yay! rono can probably come! :hyper:

i talked to my mother and the van seems like it'll be a good idea :up:

things are working out wonderfully :)

Stories for Boys said:
yay! rono can probably come! :hyper:

i talked to my mother and the van seems like it'll be a good idea :up:

things are working out wonderfully :)

Mothers are okay,....my mother brought me some brochures from a travel agent. maybe she wants me to go away:ohmy:,....96 % and counting.

:mad: i know work i know money i know i know...but i have a car to get us to the mini van o' fun...and we want you to go...and i may have to resort to the drag-while-kicking-and-screaming method...but don't tempt me lies!

;)

This looks like it is shaping up to be a great event! I'm so excited :hyper: I know you'll have 3 Celveland girls waiting here for you...lol :) (right Katelyn?)

Lori:mac:

LoriHewson said:
This looks like it is shaping up to be a great event! I'm so excited :hyper: I know you'll have 3 Celveland girls waiting here for you...lol :) (right Katelyn?)

Lori:mac:

yes...but i have a problem...

this is the same weekend as the Irish festival.....I LIVE FOR THIS IRISH FESTIVAL.

The Prodigals are playing there...and Zoo Station is playing there. I live at that thing for all 3 days.

what am I going to do????

~Katelyn

Well,...

To make a long story short,..i will not be there.

Read you,....

Last edited:
BonoInAKilt said:

yes...but i have a problem...

this is the same weekend as the Irish festival.....I LIVE FOR THIS IRISH FESTIVAL.

The Prodigals are playing there...and Zoo Station is playing there. I live at that thing for all 3 days.

what am I going to do????

~Katelyn

OMG! AN IRISH FESTIVAL THE SAME WEEKEND WE'RE IN TOWN!!!!!

Why don't we just make a trip over there!?!?!?! Is it expensive?

And can someone please email me with all the details of this trip... I'm currently deciding whether I want to drive or fly and I need the info!

hippy@u2email.com :) thanks! :wave:

:hyper: can't wait! woo!

hippy said:

OMG! AN IRISH FESTIVAL THE SAME WEEKEND WE'RE IN TOWN!!!!!

Why don't we just make a trip over there!?!?!?! Is it expensive?

And can someone please email me with all the details of this trip... I'm currently deciding whether I want to drive or fly and I need the info!

hippy@u2email.com :) thanks! :wave:

:hyper: can't wait! woo!

ohh it is the BEST irish festival in Cleveland!!! It isn't expensive..its like $7 or $8 to get in....and then you have to buy tickets for food and beverages *cough* guinness *cough*. and there is awesome irish bands *The Prodigals* and then of course Zoo Station....and best of all, guys in kilts!! hehe. and they have some awesome things to buy....and last year they had this history of irish music...and they had this wall plastered in posters of U2!

but yeah everyone should make a trip there...it's so much fun!!!

here's the website for it, it has all the info on it:
http://www.clevelandirish.org/main_new.shtml

i think i would die without this irish festival...

~Katelyn

Back
Top Bottom