2008 NYC Interference St. Patrick's Day Gathering - The Return

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, so what's going on this weekend? Who's coming, doing what, when and where? :wink:

I'm working saturday all day, so i'll stay local, but if anyone wants to get together on sunday for a late brunch, walking around, continue the drinking from the night before, anything, i'm game...

:D

Have fun all and think of the Blu's while you're wearing your green this weekend. :D We'd love to be there in Manhattan again this year, but bigger travel plans require sacrifice (England/Ireland in August!).

Stay safe & watch out for those $6 beers! :drunk: :yikes:

AngelK said:
ok, so what's going on this weekend? Who's coming, doing what, when and where? :wink:

I'm working saturday all day, so i'll stay local, but if anyone wants to get together on sunday for a late brunch, walking around, continue the drinking from the night before, anything, i'm game...

:D

Kelly, i sent u an email....:flirt:

Urrr, ummm...I paid $5 for mine at the Blarney Stone Pub and Grill on Fulton St. The weather is grand today, and the policeman at the WTC MTA station said "Rain or shine, the parade is going to go. Gotta' please all those Irish people!"

Wait'll you all hear my full name at BB's, if you're going there tonight...you'll know Irish and Catholic all the way! :wink:

Tonight, tonight, won't be just any night...the party started Friday night in the BIG SHAMROCK...errr...Apple?...kinswoman_2001@yahoo.com if any of you need to interface. I am so :hyper:

Yeah, with the exception of an amusing yet interesting mish mash of Vertigo and Livin On A Prayer at the end, they played all awesome stuff from the 80s and 90s, more 80s. All you guys that didn't show up missed a great show! :madspit: :grumpy:

:wink:

cruzila said:
Great show last night full of all the goodies pre-ATYCLB (with the exception of encore of Vertigo).

Had an awesome time!!!

Arghhhh...you girls were there?? Arghhh...I should have just gone! Someone contact me, huh?? Cruzila, I e-mailed you and gave you my cell number...someone let me KNOW where you are! I should have gone to BB's!! WAHHH!!

Zootlesque said:
Yeah, with the exception of an amusing yet interesting mish mash of Vertigo and Livin On A Prayer at the end, they played all awesome stuff from the 80s and 90s, more 80s. All you guys that didn't show up missed a great show! :madspit: :grumpy:

:wink:

It was the alcohol :) Thats what happens when they tell you ,you cant start till after midnight. Nothing to do but drink

M

Back
Top Bottom