U2-fanfiction.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*pondering* :hmm:

Speaking of livejournal, I post my own fics in a side-journal I have there for fics... since we can't post anything scandalous here...

But maybe what we really need is a U2 fanfiction community on there that we all could post in, you know, the stuff we can't post here. There's a community already for U2 Slashfic, but nothing for the other stuff.

Maybe if enough people are interested, I could make a community :shrug: Of course, it would render my own fic journal obsolete :lol:

Speaking of livejournal, I post my own fics in a side-journal I have there for fics... since we can't post anything scandalous here...

But maybe what we really need is a U2 fanfiction community on there that we all could post in, you know, the stuff we can't post here. There's a community already for U2 Slashfic, but nothing for the other stuff.

Maybe if enough people are interested, I could make a community :shrug: Of course, it would render my own fic journal obsolete :lol:

This seems like a good idea, DOL but I'd have to decline your offer as I'm not comfortable w/sex scenes regarding real ppl. However, I'm sure the other girls will be more then interested. :up:

I think that would be a great idea DOL. Would make everyone happy I think, so that it's clear what kind of story you're going to get in each place, and readers would only have to come across stuff they feel comfortable with (and of course, scandelous things will have a home :evil: )

Actually, there is a U2 fanfic community on LJ already, but it is dead. Hasn't been updated since 2006, I think.

I have a such journal too that I just started not long ago for archiving the stuff I write in one separate place, though it'd be nice to have a place for everyone's stuff, that's active, of course.

i think this is a wonderful idea DOL :heart:

Any one else having trouble accessing U2-fanfiction.com site tonight? -June 29, 2008
(There's an "inspirational" story about a Joshua era bono taking his girl into the tuson back-county on a harley, which always reminds me of my fella, whom I just had to leave so to return to my apartment; you can see why I wanted to read it. But I ramble on now.)

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I've got some good news for you. U2-fanfiction.com is just a domain that has expired but the website still exists. :hyper:
Go to wildthoughtsescape.bravepages.com, all the stories are still there :drool:

Oh and Firefox users - you better switch to IE for viewing this one, it has this annoying blinking text but thankfully crappy IE doesn't support it so it doesn't blink ;)

DOL13 -a great idea. but it could be for all u2 fics, couldn't it? Keeping just slash separate, as it is now.
Rating them, with a bit of content helps keep it straight for those that are looking for certain things. YDW could post her fics there, too.

:drool: :hmm:

Thanks DublinsAngel for that info! i use Firefox, so that is good to know:hug:

Oh, that's sad...I used to have Diares saved on my HD since I've read it (some years ago) but now I just...lost it. The best fanfiction ever. :sad:

Could someone send it to me somehow? I'd like to read it again, since when I first did I was about the character's age and now I can get a new insight about the whole thing. :D

Any suggestions for sites with U2 fan-fiction, scandalous or no, that are alive and kicking? There seem to be a few dead links out there.

Thanks!

Any suggestions for sites with U2 fan-fiction, scandalous or no, that are alive and kicking? There seem to be a few dead links out there.

Thanks!

I know I haven't seen any non-slash U2 fic sites recently... about the only site I know of that actually isn't a dead link yet is this site:
Fan Fiction Area - Index Page

It hasn't been updated in a few years, but the link isn't dead yet (as of this post, anyway).

--

Everything else seems to be either a) broken links [ie: Wild Thoughts Escape], b) hardly ever updated [ie: the U2 non-slash fic LJ community], or exclusively slash.

Are there actually any other sites that have regular U2 fic, anymore? Anywhere? At ALL? :ohmy::sad::huh:

(And if possible, does anyone know of any good non-slash U2 stories that aren't either romance or humor?) :reject:

Got a lot of new requests - great to see! Anyone who wants to post their stories there i welcome too, especially those with hot chapters you can't post here :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom