To all the "Adrift" readers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
Hey there fellow readers!

I've noticed that Adrift is still quite popular and I'm so very, very flattered. So I've been thinking...Adrift tells the current story, Slowly Love tells Bono and Jess's update...what about a beginning? How many of you would want to read about the blizzard and how their relationship formed?

If I wrote a Prologue to Adrift how many of you would read it? I'm asking this because I'm working on three other fics right now:

Slowly Love
A Tender Trap
Stories for Boys ((On the Burning Down Love LiveJournal community))

So If I'm going to put more time and effort and into a story, I would hope that people would read it.

So let me know what you think. If it's on popular demand I will write it. If not, I will put it on hold.

Thank you much! :heart::hug:

ADD ME!!!!!! You know how much I love Adrift. It is how we became friends! It would be wonderful to see the back story!!:cute:

Yes...I would read it for sure. I loved Adrift and we sorta know bits about when Bono and Jess met and I'm enjoying reading Slowly Love and getting like updates to what Bono and Jess are up to.

OMMMMMMGGGGG L&L !! HELLLLL YES ! I would absolutely LOVEEEEE to read a prologue ! I'll read and give feedback for EVERY chapter! You have my support !:hug: :hug:

This! ^^^

Wait, let me just add....

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! OHMYGOD! THAT WOULD BE SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:hug::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom