The Next Best Thing - 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Disclaimer: Nothing in this story is intended to portray any actual events. Contains some adult language.

OK - writing this chapter has been HELL!!! :banghead: Between interruptions, inspirational droughts, & schizophrenic editing, I didn't think I'd ever get it finished. It's a long chapter & I hope the quality matches the rest of the story.

Thanks to all who've encouraged me - your words are truly what got me through Chapter 25! :up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming across the Intracoastal Waterway on the previous Thursday it seemed that every ripple of the water, every reflected cloud had inspired and motivated Raye to take more notice of the natural beauty around her; to appreciate it and certainly, to photograph it more often. Crossing it now, after her brief exchange with Adam, she was no more inspired than if it were a set of railroad tracks. Making the left turn onto Airlie Drive as she came off the bridge, Raye cursed herself for promising Adam that they would talk later. And while one part of her brain argued that she’d told him last night she never wanted to mention it again, a second part countered with the fact that that wasn’t fair. As Adam had so clearly pointed out just now, she couldn’t make such a decision for both of them.

“God”, Raye groaned under her breath. “Now I’m fighting with myself. Perfect.” Switching focus to her driving, Raye checked her gauges and saw that she was traveling almost fifteen miles over the posted limit. Knowing the tendencies of the local police to write more tickets than warnings, she slowed the Pathfinder down. The slower pace not only reduced her chances of getting a ticket, it also made it easier to enjoy the scenery along her path. Airlie Road meandered through lazy curves, offering views of waterfront shops and restaurants on one side and long, sloping front lawns on the other before ending its parallel path with the water and turning away from Wrightsville Beach, headed back toward Wilmington.

Raye had always loved the houses on this stretch of the road – there were no cookie cutter, carbon copy homes here. The range of styles was like an architectural history lesson, showcasing the prevalent construction of whichever decade the homes had been built. There was the singular neo-modernistic ranch, all straight lines and glass; the collection of two-story Craftsman style cottages with deep porches; the low country homes with their dormers and white pillars. Raye had always imagined as she drove by them what it must be like to pass through their rooms on a daily basis, to cook in their kitchens, to entertain on their grounds. It wasn’t a matter of jealousy so much as it was a curiosity: what did the owners of those homes fantasize about? Did they dream of even bigger houses or did they see more modest homes and wish for the lower costs and coziness found there? Was the grass always greener somewhere else?

As Airlie made its sharp turn away from the water and carried Raye westward, the road became darkened by a half-mile stretch of weathered live oaks that lined each side of the blacktop. Driving underneath the canopy of their gnarled branches was the perfect distraction for Raye. They sparked her creativity and put her in mind of the specimens she would find in the Bradley Creek Public Gardens, setting her on a mental tangent of what photos she planned to take, whether to print them in color or black and white, how she wanted them to fit into the final project and so on. Before she knew it, she’d reached the end of Airlie Road and was approaching the gated entrance of the gardens. Stopping her Pathfinder at the ticketing booth, Raye gave the attendant her five dollar donation and accepted her parking permit, waiting patiently for the automated iron gate to slide open and allow her entrance onto the property. As the attendant wished her a good day and opened the gate, Raye slowly pulled forward, leaving her worries about Adam Clayton behind for a while longer.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The afternoon passed too quickly, in spite of the leisurely pace Raye had adopted for the day. After capturing all the shots she thought she could use of the garden’s centerpiece, the massive “Bradley Oak” (rumored to be the entire state’s oldest live oak tree at 465 year old), she had rambled along the paths through the Pergola garden, taking a few shots of some stunning maple trees that were still mostly robed in brilliant red and gold leaves. Drifting on through the Camellia Garden she made several stops, taking pictures of the different varieties that still had blooms. She had even wandered to the chapel that was tucked away in the back corner of the gardens, snapping a few exterior shots there. Not wanting to return to the beach house too soon, Raye glance at the overcast sky and guessed the time to be around two o’clock in the afternoon. Checking her watch confirmed that she wasn’t terribly wrong – it was ten past two.

Raye calculated that even if she took the long way on the drive back to her home, drug her feet collecting the mail from her next door neighbors, watered her few plants extremely slowly and thoroughly, and maybe even stopped to top off her gas tank on the return to Lionel’s, she still couldn’t stretch more than another two hours out of the afternoon. Granted, she could call always Sandra once she got home and spend an easy hour listening to suggestions on what to do about the mess she’d gotten herself into, but there was no need. Raye knew exactly what her best friend’s advice would boil down to – one simple phrase that Raye didn’t want insinuated, didn’t want spoken out loud, and certainly didn’t want to think about as a viable solution: some variation of ‘God, Raye – just fuck him already!’

Refusing to consider that thought any further, Raye refocused on plans for her remaining film. She’d decided that the fifteen exposures she had left would be used when she got back to Lionel’s, just catching some candid shots as the guys cooked dinner out on the deck, where she presumed the grill would be set up. She figured that she might end up with a shot that could be used in the finished product and if nothing else, it gave her a stopping point. She’d already taken approximately twenty rolls of film, most of it 24 exposures. Raye determined that if she couldn’t find something worth framing and presenting to Leo and Paul from that number of shots, she’d reimburse Leo for the film he’d bought and hock her camera equipment at the nearest pawn broker. With her mind made up that shooting was essentially finished, Raye could announce to Lionel at dinner that she’d be taking at least a portion of her film to the lab first thing Monday morning and, depending on the lab’s processing workload, she estimated they might be able to sit down sometime Monday evening and start picking out their favorite poses.

Thinking about the phone call that she wouldn’t be making to Sandra, Raye returned to the parking area and unlocked the Pathfinder, knowing that she’d avoided her ‘homework’ as long as she could. Within an hour and a half – at best – she’d be back at Leo’s and although there was dinner to consider, it would soon enough be time for she and Adam to have their chat. After buckling herself in and checking her rear view mirror, Raye backed the Pathfinder out her parking space, shifted into drive and began the trek home.

“God”, she swore at her reflection, “why did I tell him we’d talk this out? There’s nothing to talk about. It was just a kiss – well, OK, sure, it was a great kiss – but that’s all. I got caught off guard and carried away. He’s not right for me and I’m not right for him. It was just… a thing.” Raye bit her bottom lip as she considered her argument. Sure, it wasn’t exactly ironclad, but she hoped it would be strong enough to deflect anything that Adam could throw at her. Maneuvering through the post holiday traffic, Raye tried to imagine what she might expect.

What could he possibly have to say to me?, she wondered. Well, for starters, she answered herself, he’s going to say you can’t deny there’s a physical attraction between the two of you. Then he’s going to tell you that it’s not your place to tell him whether he finds you interesting or not. And then he’s going to say that you’re talented and you’re smart and you’re funny and blah, blah, blah. Raye looked at the reflection of her eyes once more in the rear view mirror and stuck her tongue out at herself.

“And I’m going to tell him that I’m flattered but that it was just a fluke. And that will be the end of it!” With a curt nod of her head, Raye concentrated on getting home without becoming an accident statistic, cautiously hopeful that she was prepared for her tete-a-tete with Mister Clayton.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The sky had partly cleared by the time Raye returned to Leo’s and the fading sun was beginning to peek through thinning clouds as it set. The effect sent vivid orange and pink streaks across the western horizon and left the remaining clouds in the sky outlined in a glowing gold. It was beautiful but it did nothing to brighten Raye’s mood as she parked the Pathfinder in its previous position on Leo’s driveway; she killed the engine and removed the key from the ignition, but didn’t exit the vehicle just yet. She had seen that Leo’s S550 Mercedes was in the driveway instead of its regular place in the ground level parking area - which meant the guys had returned from their shopping and that they’d all be inside now, expecting her anytime. They may have even seen her pull up and knew that she was back already.

Unable to avoid it any longer, Raye grabbed her camera and purse, stepped out of her vehicle and hit the remote for the door locks as she approached the house. Climbing the front steps, she took some solace in the assumption that she’d at least enjoy some pre-dinner socializing followed by a good meal before she and Adam would have to find some discreet way to excuse themselves and discuss ‘the event’. Hopeful that Leo had been able to find a six-pack of Bulmer’s cider for her, Raye’s enthusiasm was slightly bolstered with the chance that maybe she’d be able to have a good drink or two before dinner. Lost in her anticipation of hard cider, Raye absently reached for the front door handle and gave a small, strangled shriek when it turned on its own and the heavy wooden door swung open. Standing in front of her with the most ridiculous grin was Edge, his bright eyes full of mischief.

“So glad you could join us”, he greeted her, taking a step backward and waving his left arm theatrically. “Do come in.”

Raye disjointedly entered the house, looking rapidly to her left and right as if she expected to find hidden cameras recording her in some kind of strange prank. Edge was up to something, she was sure of that. Greeting her at the door wasn’t strange in itself, but that grin on his face was a good as a confession for Raye. Her eyebrows forming a deep “V” on her forehead, she walked past Edge and went to set her purse down on the console table in the great room where, nearby, lay her equipment. True to his word, Leo had seen that her things were brought back down from upstairs. Puzzled that she didn’t see anyone outside on the deck, Raye turned to ask Edge where everyone was. Only to find him standing right by her side with a strange – almost eager – look on his face.

“Um”, Raye started, completely perplexed, “where is everyone?”

“We’re all upstairs on the rooftop deck. Dinner’s almost ready – as a matter of fact, I’d just been sent to collect the potatoes from the cooker when I saw you pull up. Thought I’d better go greet you, lest you come in and think you’d been abandoned. So let’s grab those potatoes and get you upstairs, okay?” With a wink, he turned and headed for the kitchen without another word.

“Okay”, Raye answered slowly. She was definitely confused and was quickly becoming suspicious. Dining on the rooftop seemed an odd choice considering the time of day and the time of year. Her curiosity got the better of her and as Edge donned oven mitts to pull a baking pan full of foil-clad baked potatoes from the oven, Raye asked him about it.

“Not that it really matters, I guess, but why the rooftop for dinner? It’ll be dark in forty-five minutes at best. Aren’t we going to be rushed a little to finish our meal?” Anything to buy more time, she thought.

Edge stood up after reaching in to get the potatoes and turned to face Raye with an undeniably mischievous air about him. Kicking the oven door up with the back of his heel, he bumped it shut with his left hip before answering.

“We just thought it’d be a nice atmosphere for the evening. It’s not too cold out yet – there’s hardly any breeze off the water at all and you’ve got your jacket, so you’ll be fine. And we won’t be in the dark. We brought up plenty of candles and Leo has some patio lighting that he got out of storage just for the occasion. Okay, let’s get these up stairs then.” He motioned with the baking pan in the direction of the stairs and stood looking at her with a big, anticipatory grin.

“Oh, yeah, after you”, Raye answered and fell in behind him again. Following him to the elevator, Raye pushed the call button and they stood silently for minute, waiting for the door to swish open. Wanting to be helpful, she quickly offered to round up the usual accompaniments for baked potatoes and steaks.

“Do I need to grab anything from the fridge?”,she asked Edge. “Butter, sour cream - anything like that? Steak sauce?”

“No, we’ve got everything upstairs already. The only thing missing is you.”

The elevator announced it arrival and Raye stepped in to hold the Open button until Edge could clear the door. Facing each other in the small service elevator as it slowly climbed the next two floors, Raye couldn’t help but come to the conclusion that, at the moment, Edge reminded her of some small, excitable mammal – a squirrel, possibly. His hyper speech patterns and movements; the way he kept making the same strange, yet adorable, face at her: wiggling his nose a bit like a rabbit before doing some strange ‘Groucho Marx’ thing with his eyebrows, raising them twice in quick succession. And all the while fidgeting; he’d rub the back of his left calf with the front of his right foot, then reverse the process. Raye simply assumed the guys had already gotten pretty deep into a couple of pints and that Edge’s behavior was the result of all that stout on an empty belly.

Suddenly breaking the silence between them, Edge asked, “So you’ll be taking more pictures tonight, will you?”

“Hmm…what?” Raye didn’t follow his meaning at first. Trailing his eyes to her right shoulder, Raye saw the neck strap of her forgotten camera and blushed a bit in embarrassment. “Oh, that – yeah. I’ve got ten, maybe fifteen more shots left on this roll. I thought I’d wrap things up tonight by catching a few candid shots while dinner was being cooked and then start taking rolls to be developed tomorrow. Sounds like I’m too late for that though. You said dinner’s ready, didn’t you?”

Raye thought she saw a flash of panic on Edge’s face when she’d mention the film and couldn’t understand why until he answered her with his own hurried question.

“Dinner’s almost ready”, he blurted out. “You’re not leaving us yet, are you?” His eyes had grown a bit wide and there was no mistaking the worry in his voice.

“No, no, I’m not leaving tomorrow”, she reassured him. “I’ll be staying at least a few more days. I’m thinking probably until Tuesday or Wednesday. Why? When are you guys leaving?” It was the first time Raye had questioned their departure and, to her own astonishment, she found herself anxious for Edge’s reply.

“We’re due back in New York on Thursday afternoon. You gave me a bit of a fright, there. We’re all enjoying your company and getting to know you better – we wouldn’t want you to leave yet.” Something in Edge’s last comment didn’t sound right to her, but Raye didn’t get the time to take it apart and decipher it. The elevator had come to a stop and its door was gliding open, welcoming them to step out onto the 3rd floor. Motioning with her head for Edge to go ahead of her, Raye again made sure the elevator door didn’t close on him as he exited with his hands full.

Gaining access to the rooftop deck from the elevator meant a short walk down the hall and back into the library where, on the wall opposite the French doors and balcony that Raye had tried escaping to the previous evening, was a small alcove with a spiral metal staircase that would lead them up to the roof. Replaying the events of the last time she’d been in the room, Raye followed Edge in silence until he stopped suddenly and looked back over his shoulder at her. Distracted by her flashback, Raye nearly ran over him before catching herself; she was surprised to see they’d already reached the alcove and were standing at the base of the metal stairs. She didn’t remember crossing the library floor at all.

“Are you still back there? You’d gotten so quiet. Thinking about something?” Edge continued to flash a big grin as he spat out questions at Raye.

“I’m here. Just lining up shots in my mind, that’s all.” She returned Edge’s smile as she misled him. Telling lies in this house is becoming a habit for me, Raye warned herself. She was ashamed of just how easy it had become.

“Okay”, Edge said brightly as he turned and started up the steps. “I wouldn’t want anything heavy weighing on your mind.”

Raye stared as his back in disbelief as he began his climb to the roof. Was he dropping some kind of hint or had that just been a benign ‘you-seem-burdened-by-your-thoughts-are-you-okay’ kind of question? Watching his backside while Edge ascended a couple of stairs above her, Raye’s suspicions were erased from her mind and replaced with amusement. While there wasn’t a lot of it to see, the view in front of her had just gotten a lot more interesting. She found if she stayed at least three stairs below Edge, she had an ideal spot for watching his adorable little denim-covered ass all the way up the stairs. Rationalizing that it was probably the only chance she’d ever have like this, Raye made her way to the roof with her eyes glued to Edge’s backside, all her worries of the day temporarily pushed aside for a bit of naughtiness. Reaching the upper deck, she realized the trip up the stairs had been effortless; her legs didn’t burn and she wasn’t the slightest bit winded. She made up her mind right then that if she could just visualize that exact same scene over and over, then she could make herself a stair machine junkie and drop any of her unwanted weight in no time.

After he’d made sure she was seated comfortably at the table with a cold Bulmer’s in hand, Edge excused himself to join his band members, who were standing at the far end of the deck from Raye, looking out over Wrightsville Beach while laughing and drinking with each other. Taking a long, satisfying draw from her bottle, Raye surveyed with approval the transformation that the rooftop had gone through since she, Leo and Daneen had lunched there over a month ago. Edge’s comment that there were “plenty of candles” on the deck had been a bit understated. Frosted luminaries had been set out all along the perimeter of the deck with another cluster of five placed on the table as a centerpiece. White rope lighting had been wrapped around the entire railing and was already casting a soft glow in the dying sunlight.

The perfume of flame-caressed steaks made its way to Raye’s nose and she switched her attention to Lionel and Paul. She watched fondly as father and son worked in tandem at the grill, making joint decisions on which steaks needed to come off the fire, which ones were just right and which ones needed another swabbing of their herbed butter, which sat warming in a small sauce pan on the top rack of the grill. Beside them stood a folding table where Edge had delivered his starchy cargo. It was obviously intended to act as a prep area, covered as it was with crocks of butter and sour cream, bowls of chopped chives and shredded cheese, plates, silverware and so on.

Draining the last of her first cider, Raye was a bit disappointed to see she wouldn’t be able to get as many shots of Leo and Paul as she’d hoped; the placement of the grill meant their backs were to her. Still, she picked up her camera and got four quick captures of them. Turning to set the camera down in the empty seat next to her, she was stunned by the changes she saw in the sky. The sun had sunk low enough that the ocean and the Eastern sky had darkened to the dusky purples and blues of the oncoming night while the Western sky still glowed with the last pinks and oranges of the passing day. Its final act of the day was to bathe the band in perfect amber light. Never taking her eyes off them, Raye removed the lens cap and raised the camera to her eye.

Zooming in tightly on the four men, she began to capture the completely uninhibited freedom of four people who were in their own world. Regardless of how natural Bono or Edge (even Adam, to some degree) may have normally been in front of a camera, there would always be some amount of self conscious behavior. Catching them in this light while they were being one hundred percent authentic was pure bliss for Raye. Widening the frame, she continued to shoot a bit more, getting a profile or two in the process. In a matter of seconds, she’d finished the roll of film and was cursing herself for not bringing up just one more from her case in the great room. Chuckling over her own brand of addiction – ‘just one more roll, then I’ll stop’ – Raye put the lens cap back in place and began turning the small crank on the top of the camera body to rewind the film back into its canister.

Shortly after, Paul announced the steaks were ready and everyone had gathered around the grill to begin preparing their plates. Larry had seen to it that everyone had at least one cold drink waiting for them at their seat and after each plate was laden with steak, baked potato and Caesar salad that had been produced from a cooler under the folding table, they all took their seats. The food was delicious, the company superb and the conversation lively. When the meal had been completed and everyone was ready for a fresh drink, Edge had announced that he wanted to make a toast. Fetching the correct mixture of Guinness and Heineken for the guys, plus another Bulmer’s for Raye, he returned to the table and doled out everyone’s drinks. Returning to his seat, he remained standing as he spoke.

“I’d like to raise a toast to new ventures and successful propositions.” He lifted his bottle of Heineken and tilted its neck toward the center of the table. With replies of ‘hear, hear’ and ‘well said’, the remainder of the group followed his lead and clinked their bottles together over the center of the table in honor of the toast.

Turning up her bottle of cider, Raye surmised that Edge must have decided to make an offer on one of the Caribbean properties that she’d overheard him discussing several times with either Leo and Paul or Adam. Looking across the table at Edge, with Adam to his left and Larry to his right, she noticed an odd exchange. Though she never saw Adam’s upper body move, Edge suddenly winced and sat down, looking at Adam with his eyebrows high on his forehead as if to ask ‘what have I done?’ As he sat down and took a long drink from his Heineken, Larry leaned toward Edge and jabbed him gently with his left elbow. Turning his head in the direction of Edge’s ear, Larry made a few hushed remarks to Edge and gave a few shakes of his head, all the while with a stern look on his face.

As though he’d been cued, Lionel suddenly stood and told everyone that if they would just bring their dishes downstairs when they left the deck, he and Paul would start packing up things to take back to the kitchen. They both made their way to the folding table and began stacking as many items as they could safely carry in the baking pan that had held their baked potatoes or into the cooler that had held the salad. Raye and the rest of the guys made offers to help, but as always, they were turned down on the premise that they were guests. Surprisingly quickly, Lionel and Paul packed everything and told the group they were headed downstairs.

“Wait a sec”, Larry called to them, as he stood and pointed with his beer bottle. “I’ll give you hand with those and get the doors for you.” Leo and Paul waited while Larry turned the bottom of his Guinness to the sky and drained it. He then walked over, took a portion of the dirty dishes that Paul had been carrying and the three of them disappeared into the covered landing that protected the top of the stairs.

As the sounds of footsteps from the departing three dissipated, Edge and Adam began a hushed conversation on their side of the table, leaving Raye and Bono to entertain each other. Emboldened by the bravado that only alcohol could provide, Raye decided it was time to take the bull by the horns and confront Bono face to face with something that had bothered her since that morning.

“Will you tell me something, Bono?” She kept her voice cheery, so as not to alarm him.

“I’ll tell you many things”, he answered with a wink. “What is it you’d like to hear right now?” Downing a mouthful of Guinness, he smiled and waited for Raye to continue.

“You were talking with Adam in the kitchen this morning after everyone had finished breakfast. Do you remember?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Well, at one point, he turned and looked over in my direction. And then you turned and looked at me, too.”

“Yes, yes I did. Something troubled you about that, love?” He smiled again, sweetly, and Raye got the impression that he was genuinely unaware of what direction she was taking the conversation. Becoming nervous that she may be insulting him, she considered trying to come up with some silly, innocuous question but went completely blank. Deciding that she wanted an answer regardless of whether it was favorable to her or not, she wound up for her big finale.

“Maybe”, she answered him slowly. “I just noticed – I mean, I got the feeling when you looked over at me that, um, you, uh… Oh, damn it – I’m just going to spit it out. Did I do something that pissed you off? Because when you looked at me this morning, that’s the impression I got. I just don’t know what I did.” She exhaled and waited for his reply.

“Oh, no, love,” he said quickly, reaching over and patting her hand. “That wasn’t for you at all and I’m sorry it seemed that way. My friend Ads over there was ignoring the sage advice of a wise man and the wise man didn’t appreciate that very much.” He laughed softly and took another drink of his beer.

“Okay, good”, Raye replied, doubly relieved that Bono hadn’t been insulted and that she’d not committed some trespass against him unknowingly.

“Matter of fact”, Bono said a bit louder, so that Edge and Adam looked in his direction, “I believe Mr. Clayton is still ignoring the advice of those wiser than his self. Isn’t that so, Edge?”

Confused, Raye looked from Bono to the other side of the table across the table where an obviously chagrined Adam was fiddling with his empty beer bottle. Edge, who had stood up and was gathering a few of the dinner plates left on the table, didn’t make anything clearer to Raye when he answered Bono.

“The git’s not listening to me, either”, Edge stated bluntly. “I say we leave him to his own devices.”

Bono was on his feet immediately, picking up the remainder of the plates and silverware that were on the table. Courtesy of too many ciders in too short a time span, Raye’s comprehension couldn’t process what was happening as it occurred and she could only look rapidly from face to face of those left at the table, dumbfounded.

“Brilliant idea, captain”, Bono said to Edge. Looking at Adam he added sternly, “Don’t fuck this up mate.” Without another word, Edge stalked off in the direction of the stairs, with Bono close on his heels. In a matter of seconds, they’d disappeared from sight.

Totally stunned, Raye turned back to ask Adam what in the Hell had just happened. Expecting to find him looking miserable, she didn’t automatically understand the sheepish smile she found on his face. As it suddenly registered with Raye that they were alone, she began to put the pieces together.

“Oh, my God”, she said incredulously. “You planned all this didn’t you?” Any buzz she was still feeling had vanished and she sat with absolute clarity, waiting for Adam to wipe the smile off his face and give her a reasonable explanation.

aaaaaaaaaaahahah! brilliant ending!

1) sorry it took me so long to respond.

2) this chapter was wonderful and you shouldn't doubt yourself.

3) Edge ass description...fucking. brilliant. we would all be guilty of it if given the chance.

4) I want to see what else Mr. Clayton has up his sleeve. so hurry up and update! :cute:

:applaud::wave:

1. No apologies needed.
2. That is very much appreciated.
3. I know, right?
4. Working on Chap. 26 now... about 1/2 way through.

THANK YOU! :hug:

Wonderful chapter, wonderful story! I´m a fan:applaud: And it´s so much appreciated an Adam story (yes, I know all of them are there:sexywink:)

Edge ass :hyper:

One question: did you wrote any other fanfic? Is there a link somewhere to it?

Wonderful chapter, wonderful story! I´m a fan:applaud: And it´s so much appreciated an Adam story (yes, I know all of them are there:sexywink:)

Edge ass :hyper:

One question: did you wrote any other fanfic? Is there a link somewhere to it?

Thank you - funny thing is, I'm a Bono girl. Have been from the start, although these days, I find all four of the guys terribly attractive. :yes: As for the story, this is my first ever fan fic. :ohmy:

But I'm putting up Chap. 26 as soon as I finish this reply, so there'll be new stuff to read in just a bit! :applaud: :wink:

Thank you - funny thing is, I'm a Bono girl. Have been from the start, although these days, I find all four of the guys terribly attractive. :yes: As for the story, this is my first ever fan fic. :ohmy:

But I'm putting up Chap. 26 as soon as I finish this reply, so there'll be new stuff to read in just a bit! :applaud: :wink:

Its your 1st fanfic? :ohmy:What a great start! Hope to read more after this one.

I was a Bono girl since 1984 but after see the VT shows ... Adam :love::love: Anyway I love all of them :D

Going to read the next chapter. In 2 days I´ll see all of them right in from of me :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom