The Diaries.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm interested, it's one hell of a story as I can recall :D

OMG Hi LB! :wave: It's been a while, hasn't it, lol. I hope you're doing ok. It's great to hear from you. Geez, I've missed this place and everyone in it. I hope that when the guys finally :huh: get round to releasing a new album, we'll all have something to sink our teeth into. Ack. *glowers at Bono*, :lol: It's always better when there's an album out. It seems to feed our imagination. :shifty: :wink:

OMG Hi LB! :wave: It's been a while, hasn't it, lol. I hope you're doing ok. It's great to hear from you. Geez, I've missed this place and everyone in it. I hope that when the guys finally :huh: get round to releasing a new album, we'll all have something to sink our teeth into. Ack. *glowers at Bono*, :lol: It's always better when there's an album out. It seems to feed our imagination. :shifty: :wink:

Hi YDW! Yeah its been donkey's years! Aye I'm grand. How's yourself? Yeah I've been a bit of a lurker for the last few years or so myself, but with the new album (hopefully!!) coming out soon I'm finding myself back in the land of the blue crack again .. And with Bono looking so :drool: ... But yeah its good to see you back! :D

Hey YDW ... you bet I'm interested ... please post away, so ready to read Diaries. It was great before, so I can only imagine now. :hyper::drool:
Oh, and Midnight too please

Oh please. Please do. I don't want to get too sappy but... As a 15-year-old U2 fan going through a lot of crap myself, that story made me feel a lot of nice things when I read it, hope included, and I would LOVE to relive those fond memories again especially now that it's semi-new!

Just got back on here after being gone for a while and began looking for some of the old stories I used to read when I saw this post! I would very happily read them again!! And soon!

Back
Top Bottom