Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YDW, perhaps you need some inspiration, will see what we can come up with.

And once you get your doggie, you can curl up with her/him and feel that soft warm fur and squishy nose. The innocent, loving eyes looking at you and your spirits will soar- and the ideas will flow again. Best Wishes and we support you:heart:

You must be curled up with your puppy and some hot and delicious JT Bono..... :drool: I hope that is true on both
accounts. :heart:

OMG OMG OMG OMG.....It's Friday will you post soon???????????
Wait, does this mean you haven't written it down, yet?
Oh please please please . Sorry to beg ya, there YDW-It's been a long dry spell if you know what I mean:censored:

(and which fic are we to get excited for???)

Hi YDW..I hope you're enjoying your new puppy!

I just finished reading Diary's for the 5th time....yeah, I really liked it. You don't by any chance have the extended version of the epilogue do you? You had mentioned in the beginning that you had an extended version of it. If you do, could you send it to me? I hate to ask as you have other things on the go, so don't worry about it if you don't have time.

here's my email just in case. dianepm1@yahoo.ca

thanks.

dianepm said:
Hi YDW..I hope you're enjoying your new puppy!

I just finished reading Diary's for the 5th time....yeah, I really liked it. You don't by any chance have the extended version of the epilogue do you? You had mentioned in the beginning that you had an extended version of it. If you do, could you send it to me? I hate to ask as you have other things on the go, so don't worry about it if you don't have time.

here's my email just in case. dianepm1@yahoo.ca

thanks.

May I have it,too? Diane, you could send it over to me if you get it, when you are finished!! thanks I am so hungry for YDW's words. :drool:

j.malsich@verizon.net :drool:

Bono Mot said:
You know I want it! :drool: The extended version of the epilogue, too. :wink:

^ :rolleyes:

btw, YDW. you haven't told us so far what was going on in your last midnight's snippet...was was she doing that hurts so mmmuch? :confused: :hmm: :waiting:

Last edited:
:wave: Hi girls. I know you'd all like an extended version of the epilogue of the Diaries but I tried it and didn't like it...(of course, if I'd really tried it with a certain singer I doubt very much that I wouldn't have liked it...:lol: ). So, I have to say that there isn't another version.

Onekea, regarding the snippet, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to see what Sophie helps 'the man' with...:evil:

Blm; the inspiration is for Midnight at this point.

Diane; I haven't yet got my puppy. It'll be a while yet but when I get it I'll be posting so many pics you'll be bored with them after a while...:sexywink:

ok...back to JT Bono....:drool:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi girls. I know you'd all like an extended version of the epilogue of the Diaries but I tried it and didn't like it...(of course, if I'd really tried it with a certain singer I doubt very much that I wouldn't have liked it...:lol: ). So, I have to say that there isn't another version.

Onekea, regarding the snippet, I'm afraid you'll have to wait to see what Sophie helps 'the man' with...

:( I was afraid you would have said it. I know you are a lover of perfection. that's why we go off the deep end with your stories. :heart:
though I believe your drafting must have been good :drool: I know you have the power to grow it hot and keep it dressy at the same time. :sexywink:

anyway...I have to wait...mmm...and what if the water gets cold?
bath.gif

and how is christine doin'? I still miss present bono...:sad:

Caroni said:

me three. :scream:

...and I have also that man so near to me but I can't grab him..:banghead:

*run off to davos thread to warm up my broken heart with
some :drool: pics*

edit:
*just run back from plebans thread*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, queen of the fics! :hug:
well...you can forget all and celebrate all day long
bonospumante.gif
...but ONLY for today. Then go back to your pen! ;)

kissing.gif

Last edited:
I can't stand it, Bono is looking dangerously hot at Davos. I know the topics being discussed are important, but I can't stop looking at his face.:crack: :combust:

*YDW sneaks in*

..posts a snippet from Midnight>>>>>

He moves in the bed. The duvet slips a little. I hold my breath.

Wait.

He moves his legs again and makes to sit up, using his big hands to take his weight. The duvet pools at his waist and I have to force my eyes from his chest.

:-:

....and a snippet from Christine>>>>>

Crispin grinning inwardly, keeps his face in a state of feigned shock. His elegant hand has now made contact with the warm material of the rockers jacket and his slender fingers are helping him to stay upright.

:-:

:evil:

*YDW sneaks out again* :wave: :evil:

I can't take much more of life through snippets!!!

:(

But thank you for them, YDW!

YDW, did you have a fine birthday??!!!!! I hope so, it seems you've had some inspiration.....thanks for the teasers......but
SNIPPETS + :waiting: =:drool: :tongue: :scream: :crazy: :yippie:

(in psycho terms--a bit of manic depression)!! Please post those chapters sooooooooooooooon:hug:

.... Almost done. Just editing both Christine and Midnight now. I'll be posting both within the next two days if not sooner...:drool:

All these pics of the B are filling me with such inspiration..:drool: young or older he's still hawt...

although the round glasses aren't particularly his friend... in my humble opinion..

*avoids rotten tomato throwing*

Back soon...:)

Back
Top Bottom