Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
Congrats on the impending canine companion, YDW! :D :hyper:

I have to get things organised first: get a vet in place, check out insurances and make sure that I can start work later in the day so that I can take it 'walkies' so that it sleeps whilst I'm out..

I've also got to check on responsible breeders too. But once all this is in place, I hope to have my very own hairy, totally mad dog... I just can't wait. It's been 7 years since I had one so I think the time is right. Besides, Mr YDW has finally agreed it's time. ( He's a keen gardener...:yikes: but now his plants are established so I don't think he'd mind too much to find the odd flower head chewed off or the odd shrub trampled on...;)).

I'll keep you all informed and post pix when I get them.

I can't wait...:drool:

youvedonewhat said:
I hope to have my very own hairy, totally mad dog...

:giggle: Good description! What kind of doggie are you thinking of getting?

*Mots recommends a Jack! :yes: *

As a one-time co-habitator with a Jack Russel cross, I can attest to their fondness for digging up gardens, and irrigation systems, and unravelling carpet, and chewing on mobile phones, and eating easter eggs... :yikes:
But he's so darn cute that he got away with it :lol:
Dogs are awesome :yes:

dianepm said:
I can cook and clean too! Well, I'm a better cook than cleaner.

I don't mean to sound like a pest but are you going to continue with So Bono was in my Drawers?

Just curious. I read the whole thing the other night and really enjoyed it.

I'd like to do some more Drawers but it's hard to keep funny situations happening especially as there's only me to think them up (not like in Friends or the Simpsons where there's many brains get together). However, I haven't closed the door on it yet. Let's just say it's ajar for now...

Besides, sparring with Bono isn't just funny....it's hot too...mwah...;)

:flirt:

Bono Mot said:

:giggle: Good description! What kind of doggie are you thinking of getting?

*Mots recommends a Jack! :yes: *

I'd like a Golden Retriever. :drool: We've always had Retrievers so I guess that's what I'll go for this time. My parents used to breed them years ago. I've got pix of me holding some of the pups. They were so tiny (almost as small as a kitten).

I just can't wait to go check out some puppies. Trouble is; I'll want to bring them all home...We daren't go to any Rescue Centre else I'll have a car full of dogs on the way home...oh well, Mr YDW would just have to sit on the roof rack...:lmao:

:shifty:

:shifty: ...ahem...YDW...may I ask you to post a little, very little snippet of christine? you know, I'm going to have my birthday tomorrow :shh: and it would be a great surprise... :pray:

:reject:

onekea said:
:shifty:

:shifty: ...ahem...YDW...may I ask you to post a little, very little snippet of christine? you know, I'm going to have my birthday tomorrow :shh: and it would be a great surprise... :pray:

:reject:

:wave: Hi Onekea. Firstly happy birthday for tomorrow. :hug:

Secondly, I'm afraid I haven't got much Christine at the moment so this is the only snippet I can give to you but at least you'll have something to go on.>>>>

CHRISTINE:

The man who would seek her safety knows nothing of the danger the girl is in. He doesn’t know that at this exact moment in time that she is being chased through the night wearing nothing more stable on her feet then a simple pair of house slippers. He doesn’t know that her feet are soaking wet and that in order to speed herself up, she’s kicked them off and is now running barefoot through the darkness with only her own heartbeat for company.

He doesn’t know that her knees are bleeding and that she is loosing the chase; that she is running out of breath and that the voices behind her are becoming more and more excited and expectant.

<<<<<<<<<<<Ok, I hope it's enough for you.>>>>>>>>>>>

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi Onekea. Firstly happy birthday for tomorrow. :hug:
Secondly, I'm afraid I haven't got much Christine at the moment

:( ...so he still hasn't found her...:scream:

but thanks YDW. you're friendly and cute as always. :hug:

**:shifty: ack! I should have asked for a snippet of midnight :banghead: now mot will beat me!**

onekea said:

:( ...so he still hasn't found her...:scream:

but thanks YDW. you're friendly and cute as always. :hug:

**:shifty: ack! I should have asked for a snippet of midnight :banghead: now mot will beat me!**

:evil: Ok, Onekea and Mot; here is a two liner from Midnight. At the end I'm going to be asking you a question:

MIDNIGHT

“I can’t do..it...It...It hurts too m.m.much to mmmove.”

“And that’s why I’m going to help you.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<:evil: >>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what is it, do you think, that Sophie is going to help him with?

Only smutty replies will be considered. :evil:

j/k

:flirt:

:scream: I just realised I'm missing Christine badly... the tension.... aaaaaaaaaaah~! :crazy:

*cough* :shifty: and for midnight... perhaps she's gonna help him getting up?

youvedonewhat said:
I can’t do..it...It...It hurts too m.m.much to mmmove.”

“And that’s why I’m going to help you.”

:shifty: ...oh let's see...yes, like GG suggests he obviously has to get up or at least change the position...:evil:
no way. too easy.

geez, he also must have to get up for the bath at least, does he? :shifty: ...so she maybe has to help him for wee-wee...:eek:
no way. it wouldn't be fair.

...so...:hmm: maybe she's trying to fresh him up a bit? maybe I'm wrong but I don't think he's naked or? *pity* ...so he would need to change his underwear... :faint:

oh my. the one who needs a refresh is me now...

and YDW you're devilish! now I'm going to bed with this last snippet wondering what's going on...

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: You are incredible YDW- such the tease.
I am putting in my 2 cents- and i think it is helping him to the bathroom. Or just turning over for her to clean his wounds. (or eating/drinking something).

*shoot my spaghetti is overcooking........*

Please post it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE"S MOT??????

youvedonewhat said:
So what is it, do you think, that Sophie is going to help him with?

:drool: A bath?

bathtub.jpg

onekea said:

I would have, too! You're lucky YDW gave us one. :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

:wave: And if Sophie needs an assistant

:grumpy: No fair! That's what I do for a living! So can I be the assistant to your assistant, BF1?

(I still think he needs a sponge bath, at LEAST!)

*whips up a lather* :wink:

:drool: sleeeeeeping.... :combust:

:wink:

:shh: I'm playing on my boss's new Mac! I'm trying to pic a wallpaper...she said I could have anything I liked. ha! :evil:

I need to come to therapy and quick!

Bono Mot said:
:drool: sleeeeeeping.... :combust:

:wink:

:shh: I'm playing on my boss's new Mac! I'm trying to pic a wallpaper...she said I could have anything I liked. ha! :evil:

I need to come to therapy and quick!

:shifty: I've two suggestions, 1 my current wallpaper.... or 2... the pic I'd randomly choose...

two words

:shifty: and one of them is bath... :shifty: you can guess the othe.r...

:wave: YDW. Hope you are doing well.
It's a bit too quiet 'round these fanfic threads. Could you give us an update, a crumb perhaps? :crazy: :hyper:

How's your puppy search going? :heart:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: I've two suggestions, 1 my current wallpaper.... or 2... the pic I'd randomly choose...

two words

:shifty: and one of them is bath... :shifty: you can guess the othe.r...

:hmm: Does it begin with the greatest of all letters -- "B?"

blm said:
:wave: YDW. Hope you are doing well.
It's a bit too quiet 'round these fanfic threads. Could you give us an update, a crumb perhaps? :crazy: :hyper:

How's your puppy search going? :heart:

Hi blm. Well I have to say that I hate what I've written so far. Both Midnight and Christine suck...ack.. so I have to go away and begin again. (Not the whole story, just what I've written for the next peices).

Regarding the puppy; I've looked into insurance and am now waiting for a referral from a neighbour for a reputable breeder..just think; my very own ball of yellow fluff might be born already and waiting for me....:drool: Ack, I must stop this. I so love dogs...

Bono Mot said:

:grumpy: No fair! That's what I do for a living! So can I be the assistant to your assistant, BF1?

(I still think he needs a sponge bath, at LEAST!)

*whips up a lather* :wink:

Well Mot you can definately help me out, we can equally give Mr.Bono a nice looooooooooooooooong sponge bath....

:crack: Oh, my....Im getting weak with all the smutty thoughts going through my brain :faint:

BonoFox1 said:
:crack: Oh, my....Im getting weak with all the smutty thoughts going through my brain :faint:

no way, BF! :shame:

this is only a likely story to lay down on bed with midnight's bono :evil:

you don't make a fool of us! :tsk:

;)

Back
Top Bottom