Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blm said:
and I am TRYING to start the New Year off with some control.
It isn't working very well for me either.

:shame: that's not good, blm.

no no. :no:
once you enter the support group you are not supposed to leave ...so don't you dare to try to regain some control :madwife:

...:( what would I do without you here? :scream:

:hug:

bono14.jpg

dianepm said:
It worked!!!!! (I need to get out more if being able to post a pic got me excited...:rolleyes: )

I would call it the little pleasures of life :wink:

but jen is right: stay in and write! :waiting:

:hug:

Uhhh, yes D.... 3 o'clock in the morning, it's quiet, and there's no one around........ STAY..........
(get writing, girl!!)
bonoedgejtguitarlove.jpg

f95a-2.jpg

one of my personal favorites
df6d.jpg

YDW- come and take a look, please....
2dc4.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: You girls certainly know how to get the juices flowing, doncha....:D :faint:

Ok, now that I finally got my hours reduced at work (for now at least), maybe I can post more often...

Oh, and Diane, your pic is purfect...just what I needed for a rainy Tuesday afternoon...:bow:

(Yours are too blm...:drool: ). Sheesh, that Bono one is one hot toasty...:drool:

:confused: What is this word you all speak of? "control" The Anton Corbijn film? :shrug:

YDW, how 'bout a snippet?! :D

^I've seen a number of pictures like that, and wondered if he had a lazy eye. Aw.

blm said:

BF1-:hug: He has taken over my mind:drool:

..and you can't get out of it.

I know it, baby. I know it. :hug:

but until you don't start writing strange letter to him I think there's nothing wrong with you. stay safe. :kiss:

Bono Mot said:
:confused: What is this word you all speak of? "control" The Anton Corbijn film? :shrug:

YDW, how 'bout a snippet?! :D

:drool: Mot; you keep on making me think of fanfic when I should be putting my mind into doing something else; like housework, food shopping, cleaning the car....:yikes: but you know I have absolutely NO control once I start thinking about Bono and what I could/should do w/him. :drool:

And so here is a snippet from Midnight>>>

(CAUTION; THERE'S A LITTLE SWEARING IN THIS BIT).

He sighs. “You...you ask too mmmmany questions...”

“Well I need to know!” I’m standing up now and I never even realised it. “Who are you, mister? Where are you from? And how did you come to be so messed up that you would have died if I hadn’t found you? Who did this to you?” And I’m pointing to the wounds on his chest. “..and this? Who did this?” And now I’m pointing at the cut just above his eye and then I’m looking at his knuckles that are still sore and bloodied. “.Who did all this?” And I’m angry now. “Well, I have to ask myself what have I let myself in for? Eh? Eh? Fine mess this is...I...”

He shakes his head and cuts me off by waving his big hand and pulling in the deepest breath he can muster, then he shuts me up with three words;

“...Eeeeeenuffff!!....fuck!...fuck!”

-------------------------

And now a snippet from Christine>>>>

The girl is afraid.

There is nowhere for her to go. Her knees are stinging where she fell on them. They’re bleeding. She knows that they’re bleeding because they’re hot and she can feel the blood running down her legs and the denim of her jeans is sticking to her torn flesh and pulling relentlessly at her wounds.

But that doesn’t matter. Only thing that matters is she has to escape.

And she knows that they are behind her. She knows that at least one of them jumped the roof as she did. She can hear their footsteps behind her. She can feel them coming for her. She knows that if they catch her it will all be over.

And the man who would save her; the man who is so much older then she; the man who had tirelessly striven to melt the ice inside her, was far away; too far away.

-------------------

Ok, so now I'm going to do some cleaning. :yawn:

Maybe whilst I'm dusting the ornaments I might get some inspiration :crazy:

:flirt:

OMG- you are KILLING us- please YDW give us more.

What do we have to do- I know.... We must take up a collection,
and hire a housekeeper for YDW, then she will have time to indulge us in her burning fantasies. OR- we should all move in together to live out our days caring and sharing.
Ahhhh, what blissful thought-:drool: :drool: :drool:

youvedonewhat said:
And now a snippet from Christine>>>>
Her knees are stinging where she fell on them. They’re bleeding. She knows that they’re bleeding because they’re hot and she can feel the blood running down her legs and the denim of her jeans is sticking to her torn flesh and pulling relentlessly at her wounds.

:yikes: ouch! I still can feel the burning...:huh:

youvedonewhat said:
And the man who would save her; the man who is so much older then she, was far away; too far away.

:sad: right. I'm here. and he's somewhere all over the world...:sigh:

thanks for the snippet, YDW. I was wondering how christine was going. please let them meet again. they have been separated for too much...:pray:

blm said:
We must take up a collection,
and hire a housekeeper for YDW, then she will have time to indulge us in her burning fantasies.

blm let's move to england and go working for YDW as housekeeper...already bought both the waitress uniforms. with the white crest and the lace apron too.
:hmm:
do you need tigh highs collant or a simple dressy black line on it?

...but then again...will we really clean her house or will we end wasting time stroking and playing with her dog on bed while listening and suggesting for her stories?

:shrug:

I think life would be incredibly fun and EXCITING if we all lived with YDW in our own BonoWorld.

onekea- maybe we all could provide maid service to Mr. Hewson:evil:

bonomot are you up for it?!
UNIFORMS FOR ALL!!:drool:

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
no , no it isnt Diane . embrace it and enjoy it . :hug:

You're right- I don't care what anyone else thinks- they just don't understand.
This is why we have a support group, it's to KEEP the addiction, not get over it, silly me!!:up: :crack: :crazy:
Thanks for keeping me on track:hi5:

blm said:
bonomot are you up for it?!

:yes: :hyper: I can't clean worth a damn, but I'm a good cook!

Thank you for the snippets YDW! :kiss: Grumpy Bono... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom