Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
^ Ooh, to be a microphone in Bono's pan .... err I mean hands.
:drool:

unicorn I've never heard you like this before! :ohmy:
(besides...I first read you wanted to hold his microphone in hands...:shifty: )

...it's getting serious here, girls. this support group really moves in mysterious ways... :up:...and I'm dealing with a terrifying throat ache these days...all this licking, nipping, drops of water, microphones...it makes my throat even more dry...:drool:

but it's sooo good...

bonostage-8.jpg

and blm, I checked but didn't get anything from you :shrug:

Last edited:
onekea said:

unicorn I've never heard you like this before! :ohmy:
(besides...I first read you wanted to hold his microphone in hands...:shifty: )

I'm beginning to show my real face now. :evil:

Seriously, it's the medication, I swear. I've had a cold for the last couple of days and I try to get rid of it very urgently because I'm having a very early flight to Cologne tomorrow. Let's just say I'm on drugs, okay? Normally, I would NEVER talk like that. Really. Never.

:angel:

^^^ last unicorn, problem is, once these feelings surface, you'll never be able to hold them back again. It's just something you have to face and accept- see this is why we are in support group.
It may not seem right, but you can't fight what you feel!!! Believe me, we have all tried.:drool: :wave: :heart:

Now, unicorn- since the meds have made you a little more open minded:
Tryin toThrow Your Arms Around the World
(and do watch the other live versions of this,please)- and tell me it still doesn't sit right with you!!!! I remember you didn't like the vibes it gave off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DFob6p7PEk

(you can speak honestly here, in therapy):hug:

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:
I should be posting either tonight or tomorrow.

*beep*

THIS REMINDER HAS BEEN SET FOR YDW. YDW, YOU HAVE A POSTING DUE TODAY.

:wink:

blm said:

Now, unicorn- since the meds have made you a little more open minded:
Tryin toThrow Your Arms Around the World
(and do watch the other live versions of this,please)- and tell me it still doesn't sit right with you!!!! I remember you didn't like the vibes it gave off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DFob6p7PEk

(you can speak honestly here, in therapy):hug:

That's so mean of you!

***shouts to herself: resist! resist! resist!***

:uhoh:

blm said:
I can't even remember which fic we are waiting for, i am so excited, I am just feeling :crazy: and in need of fix...

*screams loud for YDW's benefit*

WE'RE WAITING FOR FEVERISH, PARCHED, BROKEN AND BRUISED JT BONO!!!

(Does that refresh your mind, blm?)

:wave: Sorry girls....been busy today trying to catch up on life after being put on hold for what felt like forever. Normal fantasies will be resumed as soon as possible.

Just editing next bit of Midnight now...

<<<<“Ok, lets try the teaspoon again.” Pfft. I really do have to take control so I’m reaching across for the spoon and collecting a little water on it. “Ok, try this.” And I press it to his lips, allowing a small amount of water to trickle inside his mouth. But he’s still not happy with it and so he coughs, most of it coming back out again.

Ack.

“You really want it the other way, don’t you! ">>>>

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :sexywink:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Sorry girls....been busy today trying to catch up on life after being put on hold for what felt like forever. Normal fantasies will be resumed as soon as possible.

Just editing next bit of Midnight now...

<<<<“Ok, lets try the teaspoon again.” Pfft. I really do have to take control so I’m reaching across for the spoon and collecting a little water on it. “Ok, try this.” And I press it to his lips, allowing a small amount of water to trickle inside his mouth. But he’s still not happy with it and so he coughs, most of it coming back out again.

Ack.

“You really want it the other way, don’t you! ">>>>

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :sexywink:

More teasers!!!
12673925.gif

I really hope you have a few more chapters ready to post YDW because I sense a "PLEBAn uprising" happenig soon :lol:

*whew*

Here's coffee and Krispy Kremes. Midnight, Part 5, let's discuss how we're ever gonna get through til part 6.

:hmm:

Bono Mot said:
Here's coffee and Krispy Kremes. Midnight, Part 5, let's discuss how we're ever gonna get through til part 6.
:hmm:

as start I want BF's cute fawn on my lap to stroke. the one wagging its tail.

you know, pet therapy...:drunk:

I hope there will be something posted before Sunday ends.
Okay YDW, and any of you other awesome writers, you know who you are.
We need it bad. :drool:

youvedonewhat said:
I need to go cool off.. :evil:

No! Don't go cool off! Keep at it! Write those thoughts!

*mots sounds desperate*

BF1, your sig! "She thinks I'm cuuuuuuuuute!" :cute:

Back
Top Bottom