Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:evil: Snippet time: :evil:

Christine:

<<<< “How simply divine to meet you Mr Edge.”

Crispin’s sickly sweet greeting of the bewhiskered guitarist had left both Bono and Edge feeling distinctly uncomfortable. He’d stood immediately upon Edge’s arrival and had proffered a long, delicate hand.

Edge had taken it and been surprised by it’s softness. It was almost female by comparison to Bono’s, Adams or Larry’s and Edge had felt the need to grimace but had resisted the urge. >>>>

:yikes: :edge:

:crazy: Crispin.

:evil:

Bono Mot said:

:shifty: Bono, quick, back in the bed!

waiting123gorgeousboy.gif

:bono: Eh? Back in? M'kay. :eyebrow:

Mot! :madwife: You get that boy into bed, sharpish!

...alone! I meant alone!:madwife:

youvedonewhat said:

Christine:

Crispin’s sickly sweet greeting of the bewhiskered guitarist had left both Bono and Edge feeling distinctly uncomfortable. He’d stood immediately upon Edge’s arrival and had proffered a long, delicate hand.

Edge had taken it and been surprised by it’s softness. It was almost female by comparison to Bono’s, Adams or Larry’s and Edge had felt the need to grimace but had resisted the urge. >>>>

:yikes: Poor Edgie!

youvedonewhat said:

Mot! :madwife: You get that boy into bed, sharpish!

...alone! I meant alone!:madwife:

:uhoh: If I must. *grabs rope, lashes Bono wrists*
C'mon, YDW wants you back.....

holymother-1.gif

youvedonewhat said:
He’d stood immediately upon Edge’s arrival and had proffered a long, delicate hand.

:no: Don't touch him, Edge!!!!

youvedonewhat said:

Christine:

i hope edge kicks his ass.

mysterious_jen said:
i hope edge kicks his ass.

well said, jen.
and bono's one too. so he stops chatting and goes looking for her :madwife:

YDW are you going to post it soon? :pray:

:flirt: Hello girlz.

Thanks for asking about the next chappy of Christine. :bow:

I've done quite a lot but it's not ready for posting yet. I'm in the middle of a 'good bit' just now. (Bono and Edge convo that's serious for a change....well, mostly). And, today I thought of a killer cliff hanger....:evil: Your're really gonna hate me after that so I think I might post some Midnight at the same time to ease the blow...

Goings now

*runs away*.

Cliff hangers :madwife:

(Now my stupid brain is wondering what sort of a hanger you'd hang a cliff on. :scratch: )

But anything's better than nothing! Out with it, YDW :wink:

Alisaura said:
Cliff hangers :madwife:

(Now my stupid brain is wondering what sort of a hanger you'd hang a cliff on. :scratch: )

But anything's better than nothing! Out with it, YDW :wink:

You'll have to wait, ladies. :flirt: I got Christine more or less done. Should be posting later in the week. Midnight hasn't come on very far but it's getting there. (Must stop fantasising about JT Bono's naked chest and write about it instead...:reject: Can't help myself though... chest = drool = lick = vacant expression, glazed over eyes and the swift evaporation of sensible thought).

:drool:

:drool: Later this week :drool: that'll work

:giggle: and I'm sure we all can understand how hard it is to concentrate when you're thinking of the man's fine chest!

youvedonewhat said:

(Must stop fantasising about JT Bono's naked chest and write about it instead...:reject: Can't help myself though... chest = drool = lick = vacant expression, glazed over eyes and the swift evaporation of sensible thought).

:drool:

A definite sign of addiction:drool: the perfect addiction:evil:

330ahjn.jpg

now I'm wandering about present bono putting me roughly on this table...is it any helpful for some new posting? :combust:

zuropa_fit said:
^with all those people watching? :shocked:

:shifty: ...people? I only see a table and a gorgeous reddish-brown irish man :drool:

:wink: and would you say no to him just because of some people there? ... :sexywink: :evil:

surprise as in.......

surprise! Bono is naked and tied to my bed surprise??? (can you say that in here???)

(btw...the when-the-hell-is-winter-going-to-end depression/funk I was in is pretty much over...I hope...so I think I'll be writing again.)

Back
Top Bottom