Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Pleban sisters i have a confession to make, i don't often read Fan Fics :reject: You know when you think to youeself "i must do ....." and somehow fate stops you from doing it:madwife:

I now have decided that i need to support my fellow authors and i promise i will spend less time on facebook & ebtertaining NI to catch up...

I have no doubt that YDW's awesome stories will have me :combust: & :faint:

If you see me in PGP send me here until i've caught up

I thank you :kiss:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi girls. Just to let you know that Christine is coming along really well...:drool: It's just flowing... ack Bono so makes the juices flow..:drool: :evil: :lol:

:drool:

:yippie: :applaud: :dancing:

please ignore the above comment......I think the hair dye has finally sunk into my brain.

Of course there's a larry story!! I completely forgot about L.I.T.

I think I'm very addicted to your stories as I've just re-read both Christine and Midnight for the third time for each of them.

dianepm said:
I just noticed something...we have four Bono, one Adam and one Edge story on the go.....

exactly, D. what are you doing here? go and post your next chapter! :madwife:

;) :kiss:

Hey, there is also the juicy Lost in Translation which is Larry based:drool:

edit... obviously if i read more than just the last post in the thread I would have known better...

WildHoney said:
My Pleban sisters i have a confession to make, i don't often read Fan Fics :reject: You know when you think to youeself "i must do ....." and somehow fate stops you from doing it:madwife:

I now have decided that i need to support my fellow authors and i promise i will spend less time on facebook & ebtertaining NI to catch up...

I have no doubt that YDW's awesome stories will have me :combust: & :faint:

If you see me in PGP send me here until i've caught up

I thank you :kiss:

So glad you've made this decision, Wild. You will now get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING done! It is the greatest escape over here. ENJOY!! :hi5:

:drool: Christine!!

C'mon YDW, just look at him! you know you wanna write about this fella here :yes: :yes:

bonodavosprettyka8.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Christine!!

C'mon YDW, just look at him! you know you wanna write about this fella here :yes: :yes:

bonodavosprettyka8.jpg

Gg, this pic is awesome. I haven't seen it before. :drool: Ok, I have to tell you that the next chappy of Christine is going to be very, very long... I can't seem to stem the flow....:evil:

Sorry, Mot, I'll get back to Midnight very soon.:kiss:

:combust:

And Bono's reaction to this news:

bonodavoshandrk3.jpg

:bono: Ok that's enough blabbing..Sorry politician dudes, gotta go! Gotta get behind mah laptop to read mah story! :yes:

Mot :drool: You played hard to get earlier today.....:madwife:

YDW....MIDNIGHT!!! Leave Krusty until later.....Bono needs wiping down again, and I'm sure there's more groaning he needs to let out :faint:

gluey said:
Mot :drool: You played hard to get earlier today.....:madwife:

YDW....MIDNIGHT!!! Leave Krusty until later.....Bono needs wiping down again, and I'm sure there's more groaning he needs to let out :faint:

:hug: I'm sorry gluey -- I was having issues. :madspit:

I guess it's up to us to care for poor, dear, broken JT Bono, gluey. :shrug: We can't just leave him....

:tsk: It's lucky we're up to the task Mot. How's your bedside manner? Up to scratch? :shifty:

He's very hot and sweaty right now....
1d67e25a.jpg

The pain is making him tense
830be95b.jpg

There's a shoulder injury that might need special attention
075914c3.jpg

We need to be able to read his eyes to make sure he's getting all he needs....
bonowow.jpg

:hmm: I think I'm up to the task at hand. We'd better get some more pills into him, though. You hold his head, I'll get the water.

Ace! I think it's time we took a peek under those bandages, too. :yes:

No worries, YDW, we've got things under control over here. :wave:

:angry: Make the most of it girls! It'll only be for a few days then I'm havin' him back! :madwife: And don't you go makin' him better too quickly. I want to come back to giving him comfort. I don't want to come back to a worn out shell...

:drool: :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom