Please - Chapter 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WithoutSpeaking said:
That's true Katie, but trust me, us Edge-writers don't get near as much feedback as the Bono-writers do, that's just a fact of U2-fanfic life. LOL.

And, quite honestly, I couldn't imagine reading a hot lovescene between Edge and Morleigh, that would be just wrong. :lol:

So yes, Edge and Alex all the way. :D:D:D

And as far as who walked in? If you really wanted to blow it out of the water.... NIGEL. Or McGuinness. ;)

That's why I tried to make this a fairly broad story to appeal to as many people as I could - except those poor Claytonnettes. At some point in my advance years, I have crushed on almost everyone in the band except Mr. Clayton.
Someone does find out about Alex and Edge and in a way you might not expect.
In the next chapter, the tour rolls into Ireland......

At some point in my advance years, I have crushed on almost everyone in the band except Mr. Clayton.

Someone does find out about Alex and Edge and in a way you might not expect.

:yes: Me too...although I have had some interesting dreams trying to convince me otherwise. Didn't work.

Hmm, you're taking my suggestion? Except something tells me it's going to be a different scenario than I imagined. And definitely not someone walking into the bathroom.

O.O I hope it's not Morleigh!

and yayyyy Ireland :)

Do you know how DISTRACTING this was for me? All day (I read this last night) I couldn't think about anything! Even without the good scene, that was HOT!
I want the other scene (although there'd be a pretty good argument about whether I should be allowed to read it, but honestly I know best).
Oh yeah, and all the other stuff. So part of this had me confused with Bono not sure about howhe feels toward Faith... I guess I just took for granted that he loves her and didn't realize he might still want Ali? The interview scenes are very intriguing. I'd love to see more. And the part with the LEMON! was hilarious. :) Poor band!

Blue, I don't want your parents after me. :)

Yes, Bono is most likely falling in love with Faith but doesn't know it yet. The only real experience he has had with love was when he was a teen. And it's different as you get older. He's still very attached to Ali or at least the memory of what they had.

Everyone said the interview was interesting.....

That's cause it was...
What's funny is that if this had been a mature Bono scene, I would have had more requests for it. Edge isn't getting much love, poor guy.
And this, I was going to say something about it... this may be true for some people, but for me it's not. I wasn't interested in either of the Bono scenes even though I love Bono more than Edge... sorry, Edge... well, this one interested more of the location than the person. :D More like, public places would be hotter than hotel rooms... :p (not to mention the other chapters made me sad, so I guess I wasn't in the mood) But what do I know? I'm not going to read the other sections anyway. :) Now would be a good time to curse my age...
Oh, and another thing:
I couldn't imagine reading a hot lovescene between Edge and Morleigh, that would be just wrong
YES IT WOULD! I mean, I love Edge and Morleigh as a couple and as individual people, but... really. Same with Bono and Ali. You just can't write that. It works better with made up characters, somehow.
Sorry for the overly extensive feedback! :)

This is why when Morleigh went to visit Edge I did not write that scene. It was implied, but that's it. By the time I get to those scenes, they are more like characters in movie and less like the real selves.

Yeah, it just doesn't feel right. When I actually did write a scene between Bono and Ali, they were very different aspects of themselves than in real life. (Bono was a lot more angsty and still stuck partly to his younger self, and way less able to deal with problems than he probably is, and Ali reacted to him differently because the whole situation's so changed) To me, the characters are definitely different from the people.

Back
Top Bottom