Please - 27 the final chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We love angsty Bono. :shifty:
Yes, we do... for some reason it just works...

Great chapter. Great ending. I applaud you. :applaud: I really loved how the last word was "please" :giggle: and the thought of them having babies... awwww. Yay Alex and Edge! :D The wedding part was quite funny, with Gavin... and I found Natural Woman to be a strange choice but, whatever works.
“You look so beautiful tonight in this city of blinding lights.”
:) (fantastic song!)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay that you have a lot o' plot ideas... I will never go hungry for fanfic again! :D

I really enjoyed this story and sad it's done. :sad: Glad that Bono and Faith got married and started having a family of their own...also was great to see they adopted Emria. Glad that Bradley didn't cause any trouble. Glad that Edge and Alex finally hooked up and got married. I would like to know also what became of Strict Machine...and how did Edge's daughters take to Alex...yeah, that would be cool to see like an update chapter how it's all going...

Yes, we do... for some reason it just works...

Great chapter. Great ending. I applaud you. :applaud: I really loved how the last word was "please" :giggle: and the thought of them having babies... awwww. Yay Alex and Edge! :D The wedding part was quite funny, with Gavin... and I found Natural Woman to be a strange choice but, whatever works.

:) (fantastic song!)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay that you have a lot o' plot ideas... I will never go hungry for fanfic again! :D

I chose Natural Woman because I was honestly all written out. I could not come up with a different song. I looked through my iPod and was not inspired. So I took from my own life. :D

When are YOU going to continue with Dancing With the Devil? Thanks to the AB remaster....there's a LOT of Zoo goodness going on.

Taking from real life is fun. (I've done that...a little.)

Yeah Blue. I miss DWTD :(

I would'a been progressing to the 90s had the remaster happened or not, heh. It's the natural progression of things.

I really enjoyed this story and sad it's done. :sad: Glad that Bono and Faith got married and started having a family of their own...also was great to see they adopted Emria. Glad that Bradley didn't cause any trouble. Glad that Edge and Alex finally hooked up and got married. I would like to know also what became of Strict Machine...and how did Edge's daughters take to Alex...yeah, that would be cool to see like an update chapter how it's all going...

Yeah, I was never going to have Bradley come back in a bad way. Faith had been through enough. She was able to close a door on a ghost that haunted her. I might let Please sit before I write the 3 years later....I do have an idea. :sexywink:

Sorry for being such a slacker on writing, guys. I'm working on another story, plus going through some writer's block. But I'll have one up soon. I was already thinking about it... it kinda fit with the theme (of AB remaster, your upcoming story, and Katie's story, so I felt like we needed more 90's)

Oooh yay a new chapter :)

Unless your story's got a hell of a lot of non-U2 90s music, some scary stuff, and a whole lotta teenage angst, I don't think they're going to be similar XD

I JUST read this now. ZOMG. What a beautiful ending. I can't even.

There's nothing I can say but :love:

Just the way I like a story to end. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom