Original fiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I see YDW posting non-U2 fiction and wondered if in the absence of that lately - we post our original fiction or other fan fiction? I have started my own WIP that is straight up fiction as well as have another fanfic I've been steadily working on for a year. I love reading others work, so this might be a good forum to just share our work, regardless of the characters.

Thoughts?

Hello!

I think that would be an interesting idea, as I too enjoy reading others' work and I also have been working on an original novel for NaNoWriMo and a few short stories for my school's writing club that I would love to share with others. I also don't think I'll return to writing U2 fiction anytime soon. However, I don't think we should use this section of the forum to post our works. I feel like it would get cluttered- perhaps we should make a thread for posting one's original writing? We could also post fanfiction for other fandoms, although it might be a little more difficult because not everyone here shares the same fandoms. Maybe there can be a community on another site, like Livejournal or even Tumblr, for posting our works... Just some thoughts.

I agree it would be fun but that it should go in another forum. Besides, YDW's work is a U2 fic with names changed from the original drafts.

Back
Top Bottom