Mire Eireannach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:ACK - summer time has been crazy since the kids are out of school -
not sure if i am up to speed here.. could you resend the latest chapter, please?
'k thanks

Newest chapter hasn't been sent, been distracted by the exact same thing! :lol: Should be finished soon, though.

:laugh:

I'll try to have it out by the end of the month, but I can't really rush this one, and I doubt you want me to.

But I'll give you a little preview to tide you over...

Here's another preview for everyone else:

I don't know how many times I have to say this: I am sane. I am perfectly and completely sane. I shouldn't be in here at all. There's been a terrible mistake.

it's reeeaaaaady....

As soon as I get it back from my beta (and she stops puking) i'll send it over to whomever wants it.

nah, he's actually half-normal.

As for the other half...

:crack: This time, he's gone too far. Ugh.

Chapter 6 will not be pleasant.

I struggled with a little writer's block, but I think I'm over it. In fact, I'll be working on it tonight. I can only suppress it for so long...

"New" chapters have been sent to those who missed a few. Chapter 6 is still forthcoming. It's trickier than the others.

Well, welcome to our little club. And now you'll be on the list (assuming you make it through the first five) for the sixth and final installment.

It's coming along. I was trying to make him do something he woudn't do and he, in return, tried to eat my brain. :shrug: So I'm doing a small rewrite.

Well, I'm more of the "let the character do the work" philosophy and I can't make any character, especially this one, do anything they don't want to do.

Back
Top Bottom