Midnight Part 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a problem.

:grumpy:

The chapter finished. :faint:

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!! :hyper:

OMG, same here...it jut ends

IS IT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?

Whatever...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

:D:evil:I'm a tart, I know...:flirt: It's the best way for an author to end a chapter; with the reader desperate for more...like I said, I'm a tart, hee:D:sexywink:

A tart and a great big tease!!
Thanks YDW spectacular as usual! I really liked how you described her feelings throughout the story and B's feelings too. I'm glad he didnt let her go so they could talk. But deifinately more soon if you can!
:applaud: :combust: :drool::drool::drool: :love:

:D:evil:I'm a tart, I know...:flirt: It's the best way for an author to end a chapter; with the reader desperate for more...like I said, I'm a tart, hee:D:sexywink:

The mark of an excellent writer YDW...

Make's me even more excited for the next chapter...one request:

GIVE US SOME SNIPPETS IF YA CAN!

highwaytohell_51@hotmail.com

oh btw..by any chnace would you be able to send me the whole story? ive read some of the first parts but then i missed a few so im not sure whne im up too..:hmm:

so if you could send me the whole story thatd be really apprecitated :D

if not its okay :lol:

(Edited because I failed to realize that this is an old thread - I've got Ch. 18 - looking forward to the next one, though!)

:hug: :)

Dammit! I thought this was a new chappy for a split-second. :sad:

I contemplated posting here to beg for a new chapter more than a few times recently, but didn't want anyone to freak out. Anywho, now that it's been done...

:hyper::hyper:WHEN'S THE NEW CHAPTER YDW?????????:hyper::hyper:

Seriously dear, we're getting desperate. You left us on a cliffhanger. I've reread the whole bloody thing over again...about 5 times. Please, please, pleeeeeeease, post something soon, or else we'll be forced to take drastic measures...

*grabs torch and pitchfok*

:wink:

Yeah, I kinda had too much time on my hands on day....

Long story short, I have every chapter of Diaries, Midnight, Christine, and Rose's Diary. :reject:

I just saved the chapters as word documents on my computer. Are they not here any more? If it's alright with YDW, I'd be happy to send you the chapters. :)

Hi girls :D Sorry I haven't been online lately. Regarding Midnight, I haven't written any more yet. I do intend to though. I guess I've been busy and the time goes so quick sometimes :angry: Anyway, computer probs too. I'm waiting to get my laptop back. It's gone tits up but it's being fixed so hopefully I'll get back on track shortly. I have done another chappy of Christine though. If you want it let me know although it might be a coupla days before I can answer any emails. You can either leave your addy here or email me at my AOL address.

Ok, back laters. :flirt:

BTW, Rosebud, if you want to send Dianepm Midnight then go ahead as I won't have access to my stuff for a few days. (Unless y'wanna wait, girls).

:drool: Christine??? Did I hear Christine????

Hell Yeah I want that! :bow: Anything you write is great, so yes please! Send me if you have time :) If you don't have my email anymore you can pm it, that's fine too.

:drool: Christine??? Did I hear Christine????

Hell Yeah I want that! :bow: Anything you write is great, so yes please! Send me if you have time :) If you don't have my email anymore you can pm it, that's fine too.

:wave: Hi Gg. Been a long time. I don't think I've been away for so long in years. I've had a lot to do and well, also the 'thinking' brain cell has been awol for a while too, hee. Anyway, will em you as soon as I get my pc back...ack..I'm so lost w/o it.

Have to confess that I'm taking piano lessons right now so that's taking up quite a lot of time...I play like shite but I live in hope, hee

Back
Top Bottom