Hi am am back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
Hi girls its been a long time from I have been in interference forums and PLEBA fan fic.. personal life got in the way, and from the last time I was here I now have four grandchildren that occupy a lot of my time, plus I had no computer for about 3 years.
What brought me back was that I was sifting through some of my stories on my old comp drive, that I added to my new computer I found some of my U2 ones that I had rewritten.

The first one I think I ever put up on here in the mid 2000 was called, The Little Stranger, like YDW I have also switched the names to my own made up characters, though the story is still inspired by Bono , anyway I was thinking of posting the newer version up here if anyone would be interested in reading it.

I am still editing it and reworking it but I have got up to chapter 7 so far, and would like to get your opinion. Even with the name changes I think you will recognise who the characters are based on Bono and Ali, so if you are interested let me know, and I will try and post it up

Back
Top Bottom