Grace - Chapter 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi onekea. :wave:
I am currently working on ironing out the last of the next chapter and hoping to have it posted really soon.

:lol: I first thought you were ironing the sheets after your sensual unedited part, serena... :shifty: :evil: :drool:

thanks for your update :hyper:

Admittedly with how busy I've been and everything that has happened over the course of two years, despite the promise of continuing this story, I kind of just let it go, but upon seeing it in the transfer of stuff to my new laptop, I went back to read some of it.

I am throwing the idea of picking it back up around. I just don't know if I can get back into the right groove for it anymore.

I seem to be a bit late on the uptake here, but please send the rest my way :up: natbradbury@gmail.com thanks!

It's been a few months, do you still want it?

Please send it :heart:

If you're still interested, give me an email address, please.

:wave: I read it recently and I quite enjoyed it :) If you were to pick it back up, that would be great! Also, could you possibly send me the private chapters? PM, or achtungu2 at hotmail.com

:reject: Hi there...I never asked because it had been so long but, could you please PM me the other chapters? Thanks :D

Not a problem ... I'm surprised to see this that this story still has a following and interest drawn to it after two years.

This is a wonderful story, and this chapter was adorable. I was about to cry, by the time he started singing her song.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom