Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ghhh yes! So many stories up recently :happydance:

Totally behind on my chapter posting, but I don't think anyone minds...it takes forever

You need to get to that, woman! Before I finish it :lol:

I should take a couple weeks off for you...I just feel so guilty not writing...it's so much more fun than doing actual homework XD

HI JESS :D Yeah...there's kind of a lot...especially since my chapters morphed from 3 pages to 6 pages to recently more like 10 O.O

Yay, something to read! :hyper: Something *awesome* to read.

LoveandLogic said:
I think it might take me a couple weeks to catch up with your story, Katie. :lol:

Chapter Thirteen of A Tender Trap up on the LJ.

You'll have to get caught up on Please before it gets interesting for you.

It's been forever since there has been any updates. Where has everybody gone?

My updates take too long and BDL dislikes the length, so I've been waiting until I've got a bunch more patience :/

**giggles** about BDL being dead... well you see, a few of us might be actually going to see the objects of our desires in real life off and on... expect some sparing content over the next couple of months :)

I'm currently working on Spiderfic.

Yeah, that's right. Tony Awards wardrobe was quite... let's say... inspiring ;)

Whaaaaaa...god, I have no idea what this fic is going to look like, considering what I've been reading from you of late had been Edgefic, WOS ^^ I wonder, do the two connect somehow? :hmm:

(edit: oh wait, you mean Edge already, obviously :doh: my brain is tired...)

I have so much to go back and reread this summer. I have to catch up!:sexywink:

15 more days of work until summer break.....

I've got so many on the go... Stories For Boys (!), EYKIW, Shark... but I just had to digress a bit and write some fluff... hopefully will have it done in the next couple of weeks. It will be short and sweet and too good to post here...

On a rainy afternoon, I'll have to start posting Please there. Are there people over there who aren't over here? I know the plus is not having to edit more adult themes.

Chapter two of Where Two Roads Meet is up for reads.

...where are all of the Adam girls? :waiting: :wink:

:( Jess, WHY your timing...I was on the plane when you were online, and will probably be too busy getting full of Guinness and U2 listening to get onto gchat waa. I did watch the video for Streets, though, again, and thought of you when shirtless Adam came on. He still doesn't do anything for me though XD

Back
Top Bottom