Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, just submitted my request to join. I got sucked back in to U2 fanfic last night and there were a couple of chapters of "Slowly Love" that were PM only. :( So, yay for this alternate fanfic site!

Ok, just submitted my request to join. I got sucked back in to U2 fanfic last night and there were a couple of chapters of "Slowly Love" that were PM only. :( So, yay for this alternate fanfic site!

Have fun - approved your request. Make sure to go to "All Entries" link on the right and all the stories are there to read ;)

The very last chapter of Lost Highway has now been posted.... **tears**

It's been a long, fun ride all!

Has anyone had any problems joining the community? We have lots of members but not many comments from a lot of the new ones - I sometimes get some odd errors when I try to approve so if there are issues be sure to PM me ;)

Enjoy!

OK... I finally found the setting on this damn journal which makes it 14+ instead of 18+ which is what I really wanted it to be.

So, if you're in that range and want to join then come on over again. Just make sure your birth year shows in your profile.

Wooo! I'm caught up with reading all the fic! Everything was so gooood. I'll definitely miss Lost Highway but it was wrapped up nicely. *hoping for an Epilogue* :hyper:

Now, I need to catch up with writing. :doh:

Wooo! I'm caught up with reading all the fic! Everything was so gooood. I'll definitely miss Lost Highway but it was wrapped up nicely. *hoping for an Epilogue* :hyper:

Now, I need to catch up with writing. :doh:

:D

SA and I were just talking about it the other night, and you know, it would have to be Rattle & Hum. Obviously ;)

Chapter 17 of Everything You Know Is Wrong now up

Also, An Cat Dubh so far in full unedits.. and soon enough, more A Tender Trap ;)

We're rockin over there - come on over!

I was out of comission for a long time but finaly got myself sorted out and signed up on BDL! Cant wait and thanks in advance!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom