Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have read everything that is up. I have the night to myself tonight, so I will be reading over some of them again!!

Runs to Chapter 33!!!

Can you give us any hints about the new fic??

Wait...allatonce aka Love and Logic?

ETA: another great chapter!

I cannot find all of Grace on here, but I heard it is fanastic, and I would love to read it if you could send it to me!:wink:

If you check the threads I've made on my profile, you will find it is in the archive, but it's all here. Well, what's been written of it anyway. It is still an unfinished product.

I have something to read tonight!!!!!:applaud:

I cannot wait the read your new fanfic. I love the writing styles of both of you. I know it will be great!!!!:drool:

Without speaking let the cat out of the bag! Hahaah! But it makes me feel so good to know that a lot of you are looking forward to it! We can't wait to post it!!!!! Thank you, ladies, for being so excited. You're the reason why we enjoy writing!

And sisterthemoon, how is that FF coming along?? You left me hanging! :( and you should post it! Its a fantastic read! I know its nerve racking to put your writing up, especially when the writing involves celebrities that you respect and care for, but its so rewarding when people read it and leave feedback on something you put so much energy and love into. Trust me, dear, its a lovely story!

Post it sister!:applaud:

ETA: I am glad you are back L and L, I missed you!:hug:

I know I did leave you hanging! LOL Sorry I got wrapped into Hanna's story so now I'm working on like 2 different fics one all about her. I'll probably post the Hanna one when I finish chapter 1 :hmm:

Post it sister!:applaud:

ETA: I am glad you are back L and L, I missed you!:hug:

:hug: I missed you, too!

I know I did leave you hanging! LOL Sorry I got wrapped into Hanna's story so now I'm working on like 2 different fics one all about her. I'll probably post the Hanna one when I finish chapter 1 :hmm:

Ooooo, I'm excited!

Hi all :wave:

I've read the whole thread... And do you know what? :hmm: I'd willingly write a fan-fic short story (even some ideas came to my mind)...
But...
I realized that my English is so imperfect (I suppose you'd understant it, but still - these mistakes... :scratch:).
Moreover I'm working on the other short story at the moment...
Hm...
But I feel the temtation to pick up the gauntlet :hmm::ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom