All that you can't leave behind 2.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
Same as all the rest still. But chapter dose .0 is up http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ve-behind-chapter-2-a-215470.html#post7655170

"Larry... Larry, wait up." It was The edge Bono and Adam running after me. I decided to be nice and wait for them.
"Yes, what is it? I don't have all bloody night you know."
"Dee wants to know If you want to stay at her house. it's five minutes away and she thought she'd be nice and ask if you wanted to stay." Adam said i was a bit surprised and a little confused.
"All of us are staying over to so it won't be like your in a house all alone with your ex girlfriend." The edge added. I was curious why but I just said that I would then about 3 minutes a later all of the girls came out. Dee was holding a sleeping Michelle. I remembered how Michelle always stayed the night at our house. 'Our' such a haunting word but it's true though, just one one letter from your. I still found seeing Michelle and Dee so cute together. I was deep in thought when I found out that Destiny was talking to me.
"So is the all great and powerful Larry Mullen Jr staying at my house??"
"Yes I shall as long as you'll have me."
"You are always welcome in my house Mr, Mullen." I knew she was lying. A she called me Mr Mullen.
"Now if you'll excuse me I would like to get in my car." I moved out of her way. She gave all of us her adress and we were off. She now lived in a two story house with 7 bedrooms a bed room for Michelle when she stays. one for Em and one for her and 4 for guests. The house was wonderful. It has a full studio, guitar/bass room, piano and a room full of different types of drums.outside There was a pool, a place for Prestly to run around without getting in trouble. That was our dog but there was a silent agreement that she would take him and I got our house and almost everything inside it. I went to my room which was right next to Dees. which had a private balcony . I went outside to look at the view and noticed Destiny talking on her phone.
"I love you to poppet. I can't wait till you come back to Dublin. I'll definitely will show you around again. Got to go bye" and with that I was heart broken. I guess she has to move on with life right? I have Sam. Even though she's a complete nut job.

I noticed Lars on the balcony I hope he didn't hear me. I was talking to poppet who is a ghost Hunter named Zak. I told him I'd love to show him around Ireland. He's on a tv show named ghost adventure. I had to show him some places and became good friends and nothing else. I got my guitar and thought. I want to get back with Larry but he has Sam. I need Larry. I started to play a song that I thought went with the occasion.
'I remember hearts that beat yeah, yeah
I remember you and me,yeah, oh yeah
Tangled in hotel sheets
You wore me out
You wore me out

I remember honey lips and words so true
I remember nonstop earthquake dreams of you
You're coming on fast like good dreams do
All night long

Still can feel you kiss me love
Still can see your brown skin shine, shine
Come on and drive me wild (me wild)

And you move like water, yeah
And you broke like waves
I've never been deeper, so far gone
Your sister in the next room with the television on

Come on and drive me wild

I remember hearts that beat,yeah
I remember you and me
Tangled in hotel sheets (for hours)

Still can see your eyes like diamonds, diamonds
Memories are strong enough
To come on and drive me wild
Come on and drive me wild.' (all credit to Matt Nathanson)
I went inside and went to bed. I wish I could have asked Larry to join me. But a last I can't. So I think. Think back to our first date. At least his and Sam's went better then ours. I loved it though it was the best day of my life. I had a crush on Larry and according to Mr, ladies man aka Adam he liked me to. Larry had asked me out to a picnic to see this band in a park. The problem was was that it was a U² tribute band. Everyone there was obsessed with him. Except me we ended up having our first kiss there a lot of people including me were surprised by that. but I loved it. When I finished that memory the next memory that popped up was when we broke up. We were on tour. Larry had a "meeting" with some blonde bimbo. Which ment make out session in his dressing room. According to Adam he was going to propose. Well I guess that's one way to purpose. Hey will you marry me and Ill cheat on you with a blonde bimbo. I guess I had started crying and Lars could hear me. He came in panicked, it was like that man had a rador for when I was crying or something was wrong.
"Detters are you all right?? What's wrong?"
"I'm still in love with you all right. I love you that's what but you have a girlfriend and obviously don't have feelings for me."
"Dee I don't care much for Sam, I was an idiot for cheating. I'm sorry I love you too sweety. Your the sweetest thing I have ever loved. I wanted to kill myself when you left okay.." there was a moment if silence.
"Okay, then lay with me Larry Mullen." And soon laying turned into something much different but different is good.
"So I guess we're back together huh?" I giggled.
"Yes Larry I'm not just some whore.... how are we going to break it to them?" Them being the band. More like the circus. Good thing I love the circus I thought.
"We just come straight out with it. Tell them at breakfast." And that's exactly what we did.
"You're what!!!" Dave (edge) yelled.
"Back together." Larry said.
"And I'm moving back to my old house next to Larry's the one I bought after we dated the first time. It's already been decided and approved by the both of us." I added.
"Yay!! Auntie Desty and Uncle Larry Barry are back together. Does that mean your not mad at uncle Larry Barry anymore auntie Dee???"
"That's right ma belle of course, I'm not mad at Lars anymore."

A couple stupid comments later everyone was done and we agreed upon spending the day at my house. Well old house in Howth. I was first. After awhile the rest of the band Emily and Michelle had shown up. Everyone except Larry had shown up. pretty soon a half an hour then an hour and that's when I got a call....

Back
Top Bottom