Adrift-FINAL CHAPTER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whow, then you really put your emotions in the story. Hope it's not too much!:heart:
Stories for Boys? Sounds new to me.:hmm:

Putting too much emotion into my writing is the only thing that keeps me sane. :wink: And stories for boys is new and you can find it on the Burning Down Love community. You should go check it out! Chapter One is up!:hyper: I'm writing it with Without Speaking, one of the author's of Lost Highway.

:hug: That was the BEST ending :applaud::applaud::applaud:!! I absolutely LOOOVVVEEEDD reading Adrift :heart: :D I'm sad it 's over :sad:

Awwwww, thank you so much! I was sad to end Adrift. It's a very personal story to me but...alas, things must come to an end. You can find out more about Jess and Bono in Slowly Love. :sexywink: thank you so much for reading!

Putting too much emotion into my writing is the only thing that keeps me sane. :wink: And stories for boys is new and you can find it on the Burning Down Love community. You should go check it out! Chapter One is up!:hyper: I'm writing it with Without Speaking, one of the author's of Lost Highway.

Awwwww, thank you so much! I was sad to end Adrift. It's a very personal story to me but...alas, things must come to an end. You can find out more about Jess and Bono in Slowly Love. :sexywink: thank you so much for reading!

Cool, a new story you made! :hyper: And erm, can't go on BDL, 18+ thingie you know..:shifty::shifty:

I was very sad when Adrift ended too, that's why I'm so glad you decided to write Slowly Love with the same people.:hyper:

:faint::combust::faint: That was me at Bono's marriage proposal! :heart::heart:

AT LONG LAST: THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

They both FINALLY caught unto the Emily Brontë-esque "Wuthering Heights" "I cannot live without my heart, I cannot live without my soul." Meant as a compliment, btw! :loveshower:

Bless you for that amazing joyride with Bono being as per usual his perfectly imperfect self:drool:. I loooooved every second of it!!

Now, all that time I really thought you meant:
We're cut adrift
But still floatin
g.... from So Cruel :lol::lol::lol:
Either way thanks for the new songs I discovered along the way... Can I marry your fictional Bono?!?!!:cute:

:lol: Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! And I have thought about So Cruel and the lyrics in that but at the time I was writing this I had just discovered Jack Johnson and I'm like...wow, those lyrics are so amazingly beautiful and it explained Jess and Bono's situation so well!

Once again, your comments (and everyone else for that matter) keep me motivated to keep writing. So thank you again! :hug: You're awesome!

:bow: Bless you for that amazing fanfic!!
Now really, I think I've jumped again unto the u2 fanfic bandwagon, being off from it for so long, I'd forgotten how utterly magical it was:drool::drool::drool:

Waiting for my LJ approval on Burning Down Love:applaud:

I love you! Love love LOVE!

It's so much more realistic that she walked away the second time, actually...and it was oddly like the first time just reversed. But I couldn't stand Jessica being so sad, or them being apart. Thank you for making the ending so much better than I hoped!

Back
Top Bottom