Adrift-Chapter Seventeen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I can so see you being all :shifty: :laugh:

i used to read fan fiction A LOT growing up, mostly Linkin Park fics (Huge LP fan here. Saw them, met them, love them) and I would print them out. And like, they were slash fictions, ya know. Well, I left a huge stack of chapters underneath the couch once and my older brother found them, went to my dad and said "she's reading stories about the guys in Linkin Park doing each other!"

:huh:

My dad looked at my brother and just shrugged and said "So what?"

:lmao:

that was one of the coolest things my dad has ever done for me. and after that, my brother NEVER mentioned any fan fiction ever again. LOLOL!

:lmao: :lmao: Your dad must be a cool dude! My friend used to write...non-slash, but still...and my mom found a page of that that I printed out, along with a whooooole bunch of pictures of Bono, when I was about sixteen.
Most. embarassing. night. of. my. LIFE.

:lmao: :lmao: Your dad must be a cool dude! My friend used to write...non-slash, but still...and my mom found a page of that that I printed out, along with a whooooole bunch of pictures of Bono, when I was about sixteen.
Most. embarassing. night. of. my. LIFE.

:lol: It's horrible isn't it?

Oh! I have a worse story than that! So I had this friend growing up and he was gay, right. Well, his parents are very religious so he wanted to keep his "choice" a secret from his parents. So, one day we were on the internet talking and I told him that I was writing "slash". He asked me what that was and I told him and he said "Ohhh! Send me some stuff!" and I said. "Ok, but if you print it, HIDE it quickly! Do not let your parents see it and do not tell them who wrote it!"

What did he do? Exactly the opposite! He printed out the story, forgot about it and his mom found it later. She asked him "What is this?" and he said "Just something my friend wrote."

:doh:x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Of course he told her who the friend was and she read. the. whole. thing! She still hates me to this day! Needless to say I never talk to the kid anymore. Not because of that reason but because he moved and we lost touch. Men, gay or straight, can be so thick! lol!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I am officially a zombie after reading that! I seriously cant get enough of this story! :cute::cute::hug:

it was full of = :combust:

EDIT: ^ Lol, that must have suuuucckkkkkeeedd. honestly, guys these days :giggle: my dad teases me. I got splashed with water by Damon Albarn and my dad, as he was wiping his face asked "I take it you're not going to wash anytime soon?" :rolleyes: :lol:

I am officially a zombie after reading that! I seriously cant get enough of this story! :cute::hug:

it was full of = :combust:

EDIT: ^ Lol, that must have suuuucckkkkkeeedd. honestly, guys these days :giggle: my dad teases me. I got splashed with water by Damon Albarn and my dad, as he was wiping his face asked "I take it you're not going to wash anytime soon?" :rolleyes: :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

that's sooo funny! hahah! Dads are really something else, aren't they?

And i'm glad you're enjoying the story! (working on chapter 18 as we speak)...

:lol: It's horrible isn't it?

Oh! I have a worse story than that! So I had this friend growing up and he was gay, right. Well, his parents are very religious so he wanted to keep his "choice" a secret from his parents. So, one day we were on the internet talking and I told him that I was writing "slash". He asked me what that was and I told him and he said "Ohhh! Send me some stuff!" and I said. "Ok, but if you print it, HIDE it quickly! Do not let your parents see it and do not tell them who wrote it!"

What did he do? Exactly the opposite! He printed out the story, forgot about it and his mom found it later. She asked him "What is this?" and he said "Just something my friend wrote."

:doh:x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Of course he told her who the friend was and she read. the. whole. thing! She still hates me to this day! Needless to say I never talk to the kid anymore. Not because of that reason but because he moved and we lost touch. Men, gay or straight, can be so thick! lol!

Ooooh so embarrassing.. Poor you!:|

Men...

Oki doki, ladies, all sent! :grouphug:

Awww! No problem! :hug: I'm sure it's very uncomfortable being pregnant. I have two friends with babies and they were always :rant:and :blahblah:. I felt so bad. Lol. But then they had beautiful babies in the end and I'm sure you'll have a beautiful baby! :D Have you found out if it's a boy or girl? Sorry, I love pregnancy's. haha

Your so cute :hug: im not sure what im having, im happy with whatever!! im so loving this story!:heart:

And once again I swooned:love::love::love:
This was utterly wonderful, as per usual!! But what song was that?!?!?!! Tried googling it and came up with nothing, so unless it comes from your own genius, this isn't U2, right?!?! Still lovely!:heart:
Bono, might not be physically, according to today's stupid standards, Michelangelo, but his mind, without a shadow of a doubt is utter PERFECTION!! :cute:

Indeed, Bono by being perfectly imperfect (and never shying away from admitting it!) is perfect!! :cute:
That's what I kept finding, Ben Harper, will do!! :D
I'm debating over indulging in a couple more chaps, but I know I need to go to bed early... dilemmas, dilemmas! :lol:

I've the same problem, I'm much more productive in the wee hours of the night than at a reasonable hour:coocoo: Sometimes it's wonderful, but it does takes its toll after a while, that's why I practice "Voluntary Denial", by keeping my eyes on the screen and pretending that psych books aren't pilling up beside my computer:whistle: :lol:
Will read 2 more before bed though! = 2 more comments!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom