A Tender Trap--Chapter Three--

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
A/N: First off--I know that Larry did not get his ((Era spoiler here)) tattoo during the Unforgettable Fire Era, but then again, Bono also didn't marry a American Tattoo Artist, either. :shifty::D
Thank you for all the reviews! I live off them! :lol:

Disclaimer: It's just a bit of FICTIONAL smut. :heart:

Chapter Three

This is where she always went lately--that is, lately when she and Bono had these sort of issues. Here. Where the hills were quiet and the fog lifted up and over the horizon of generous amounts of fields. Here. Here where she could just sit, think and sketch a line or two on a pad of paper, hoping that in some way or another that the unimportant lines would turn into something exquisitely beautiful. Here. In the valley of nature where nothing but the creatures of the dawn disturbed her thoughts.

What was he thinking about?

Possibly still set in slumber, was he dreaming of her? Dreaming of how their life used to be before all the cluttered chaos of working, concerts, touring and recording? Dreaming of how they could sleep through even the worst of thunderstorms, as long as they had each other. As long as they had…love.

Did they still have love? Or was it now merely comfort? Have they really hit that silent part of their relationship that most couples experienced day in and day out after twenty, thirty, fifty years of marriage? No. She didn’t want them to be two, dried out people with nothing to say but, “Nice weather we’re having.” She dreaded those couples--despised them, really.

Throwing away her melancholy thoughts, Raven stood up just as the sun was rising and headed back into the house, placing her sketch pad on the kitchen table, staring absent mindlessly at the used candles, their skin frozen in white wax droplets.

How could she be dense?

Ignoring the candles and walking up the stairs, Raven put a hand to the bedroom door, daring to open it just a smudge to sneak a peak at the sleeping rock star. Deciding against it, she went then went to the bathroom on the first floor to shower and get ready for work. She didn’t have to go in today but, really, what else was there to do? Surly Bono was in no mood to even be in the same house as her.

Yes, smarter to let him have his own space. Whenever he was ready, he would come to her. She’s already pushed him too far.

She left a note for Bono, explaining where she went and how sorry she was for last night. Hopefully it would be enough to convince him that she felt like dirt on the side of the road--that her intentions involved anything but breaking his heart.

Deciding to walk to the shop instead of driving, Raven opened the door to the parlor, her brother sitting at one of the light tables, tracing out a drawing. Looking up at her, he whistled lowly and then hissed.

“Damn, sis, you look as if a train hit you!”

She slammed down her backpack on a nearby chair. “Gee, thanks, Dan.”

“What in the hell are you doing here, anyways? I gave you the week off.”

“I know,” She sighed, slumping down into the couch, the leather cool against her skin. “I kind of…screwed things up with the Mister last night.”

“Oh…what happened? If you don’t me asking.”

Raven went on to telling Dan about the dinner. The two dozen roses she found on the art table. And the coldness between them in the bedroom. Dan simply shook his head, struggling to find the right words to say to his little sister. For about a year now he had noticed the tension that lurked to and fro Bono and Raven. Of course he’s wanted to say something--anything--to them both to raise a white flag. Thinking better of it, not wanting to intrude, all Dan could do was listen and soothe as best he could. It was their marriage, after all.

“So what are you going to do?” He asked, going back to his tracing.

She shrugged. “I don’t know. Give him time to forgive me.”

“Ah, that’s probably for the best. But really, Rave, go home. Relax. You’ve been complaining a lot about your wrist lately. I don’t want you to hurt yourself. Your body needs time to rest.”

“I won’t tattoo today. I just wanted somewhere peaceful and fun to runaway to. I’ll work the desk today.”

Dan gave in. “Whatever makes you happy, Rave.”

Happy? What would make her happy?

Serenity.

Raven lit a cigarette, watching as Dan unlocked the door and turned on the “Open” sign, the blue and red neon lights clashing well with the gray and hazy Dublin sky. It was going to rain, she could sense it.

As morning turned into afternoon, Raven’s heart would thud harshly against her chest whenever the phone rang--hoping it would be Bono. Or, if the door opened, she practically gave herself whiplash, in desperate need to see his gorgeous, angular face, just as she did six years ago…

“Raven! Are you almost done with that trace? He’s going to be here in five minutes!” Dan pressured, leaning over my shoulder and grunting with annoyance.

I elbowed him in the stomach. “Hold your panties, big bro, I’m almost done! I don’t see what the big freak out is all about.”

“Fre--freak out?! This is Larry Mullen Jr. we’re talking about!”

“So what? Who is he anyways?”

Dan crossed a brow. “You’re joking right? Have you been living under a rock for the last three fucking years?”

“No, under a tattoo machine!” I corrected slyly, smirking at my hasty brother who was now pacing the room, tugging at his hair.

“Funny, Rave. He’s the drummer of U2.”

“You who?”

“Son of a bitch! U2!’ He repeated, grabbing my shoulders and shaking them dynamically. “I Will Follow? Sunday Bloody Sunday? New Year’s Day?”

I thought, rolling my eyes up. “Nope, doesn’t ring a bell.”

“Jesus, I give up.”

Chuckling to myself, returning to my drawing, I knew damn well who U2 was. I mean, I do live in Dublin! It was just way too much fun to watch Dan go into a frantic, cleaning and re-cleaning the tattoo chairs and tables, shaking the ink bottles that I was almost sure would explode from force. I didn’t see what he was so nervous about--we’ve tattooed celebrities before.

Well, he has anyways…

Once the trace was finished, I leaned back into the chair, cut out the stencil and handed It to Dan. “There,” I told him. “All done. And with time to spare! You really need to relax, man.”

“Where are you going?!” He screamed. “Rave, are you leaving me?”

“No, I’m just going into the front. Someone has to watch the door while you’re tattooing you-goo.”

“U2!”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“But I thought you were doing it?”

Spinning on my heel, I laughed. “Are you kidding? You’re kidding, right? No. It’s all you.”

“Fine! Be that way!”

Leaving my brother to deal with his own nerves, I sat in the rolling chair behind the front desk, took out a sketch pad and went wild at creating. Humming lightly to myself, a familiar ringing broke my reverie and I glanced up briefly, catching a glimpse of a tall, blond haired man, at least a year or two younger than me, appearing just as Dan did moments ago: a nervous wreck. This had to be his first time going "under the needle" so to speak.

Ah…fresh meat.

“Hello. How are you today?” I greeted with a smile, outstretching my hand.

His palms were sweaty. “Fine, fine. Thank you. I’m Larry Mullen. I have an appointment with a Dan Dalton.”

“Yes, of course. I’ll go get him for you. One second.”

I left the anxious drummer in the front lobby, opened the door to Dan’s tattooing room just enough to pike my head through. He was still pacing, back and forth, back and forth, from the chair to the wall, giving himself a pep-talk.

“Dan,” I said. “DAN!”

He jumped almost a foot off the ground. “What?”

“Lover boy is here.”

“Ha-ha, very funny!” He retorted, smoothing out his shirt.

Satisfied, I shut the door and trotted back to the lobby, so desperately wanting to go back to my sketch until I found myself frozen in place. There, standing next to Larry Mullen, was another man, somewhat shorter and dressed all in black, the buttons of his shirt undone three hence, showing off a light patch of dark hair.

Did he come in with Larry? No. No way would I have been able to pass such a good looking creature, his eyes like two deep pools of the rarest Greek oceans, glowing like a perfect and exceptional Dublin summer sky and focusing on me so intensely that I might as well have busted into flame. His hair, though cut in an odd, mullet fashion, hung long, resting on the top of his shoulders in a hue of dark chocolate.

Breathe, Raven, breathe. Don’t forget to breathe.

Collecting my composure, my quivering legs somehow lead me in return to the chair. Clearing my throat, I looked to Larry, and only to Larry, and said. “Dan will be out in a few minutes. He’s just getting ready. You can have a seat if you’d like.”

Pointing to the leather couch, Larry nodded and he and his friend sat down across from me. Stealing a glance or two…or ten, at the stranger, he caught my eyes and smiled. My ears grew hot and I pressed my forehead to my palm, pretending to be engrossed with my drawing, even if it was just pretend. How could I focus on anything but that creamy, ivory skin and piercing eyes?!

Where the FUCK was DAN?!

Coming to my rescue, he appeared a few minutes later, looking fresh and back to his usual, calm self. He greeted Larry and his mate excitingly, pumping their hands and going on and on about, “what an honor” it was to meet them and blah, blah, blah!

“So here’s the stencil,” Dan explained to the two rock stars. “Of course it won’t look like this once it’s finished--it’s just an outline. I have the original drawing here. Raven,” He pointed towards me, “actually drew it. This is what you wanted, right? A spiced up compass?”

“Yes,” Larry boasted in a very deep Irish accent, a wide smile on his handsome, Ken-Doll, face. “It’s perfect! Wow! Much better than what was in me head!”

“Great! Hold out your arm so I can see how it’ll fit. Ah, perfect! Come into my room and we will get this baby started!”

Larry began to follow Dan, reaching halfway between the studio and the lobby, before turning to his friend. “Aren’t you coming?”

“No,” He responded, his tone soft, caring and yet very positive. “I’m sure you can handle just one little tattoo by yourself, mate. You don’t need me to hold your hand.”

“Bastard,” Larry mumbled, proceeding into the studio. “The Edge would…”

Laughing, I shook my head, adding some more lines to a once important drawing, trying my damnedest to overlook the evident intent look I was receiving on the conflicting side of the room.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of silence, he asked, “How long have you been living here?”

Glancing up from my drawing, I was transfixed on those azure iris’s once again, “What do you mean?”

“You’re American, right? I can tell from your accent.”

“I don’t have an accent, YOU have an accent.”

He chuckled at this. “Forgive me. So you’re not going to answer?”

“It will be ten years next week.”

Humming, he stood up from his seat, grabbed a chair and placed it right at the foot of my desk. Outstretching his hand, I took it slowly, electric racing throughout every bone, vain and muscle in my stature. And judging by the shine in his eye, he was feeling it, too.

“I’m Bono,” He introduced.

Smiling at him for the first time, I replied, “Raven.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Raven.”

Cool air sucked its way through the opened door, the breeze fierce and chilling. I might be wrong, thought Raven, it’s too cold for rain. Snow is more probable. Eying upwards, a familiar, angular face entered the room, a face she knew well.

“Edge!” Raven jumped to her feet, greeting the guitarist with a bone-crushing hug in which he returned enthusiastically. “What are you doing here?”

“I had to see you, crazy woman!”

Pulling away from his arms, Raven couldn’t evade from Edge’s unusual appearance. Normally he was very well kept: clean shaved, alive and fresh. Now, while standing only inches away, his hazel eyes were framed with lines and dark circles, his hair thrown back in a haste, covered by a wool cap, a patch of stubble evading the angles of his facial bone structure.

“Are you…” She struggled, squinting and considering her words carefully. “Are you alright, Edge? You look so…I don‘t know. Not yourself.”

“I could say the same about you,” He countered, grinning. “I’m doing alright. Just coming off the high of Love Town. You know, trying to get back to the normal life.”

Edge knew Raven wouldn't believe him. If she didn’t, she hid it well and dropped the subject about as quickly as it came. They sat down on the leather couch together and Raven lit a cigarette. Not more than three seconds later, Edge asked if he could have one, causing a shock look in return from Raven.

“Since when did you start smoking you bad boy?” She grinned, handing him her pack.

He sighed, “Bad habits are so easy to fall into.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Hey,” Edge asked seriously. “Where’s Bono by the way? I haven’t heard from him all day and I went to the house and he wasn’t there.”

Raven began to quiver. “What? Are you sure? Did you knock or go in?”

“I couldn’t go in, it was locked. You haven’t heard from him?”

Raven shook her head. “No, I haven’t. We kind of…got into a fight last night. Long story. One I’d rather not retell. He’s probably at a pub or something. You know him--drowns his sorrows in whiskey.”

“Yeah he’s been drinking a lot lately,” Edge added, brows twisted in concern. “I mean, he’s always been a drinker but it’s an everyday thing now.”

“I know.”

Great, she thought, just another fact to add to her wall of shame. What the hell was going on between them? If only she had the solutions…

“Rave?” Edge leaned in to the woman, grasping her arm, forcing her to meet his eye. “Are you alright? Are you and Bono ok? It’s starting to worry me a bit.”

“We’re fine, really.” She provided a plastic smile. “Should we maybe go look for him?”

“That’s up to you,” He said. “Don’t you have to work?”

“No, it’s my day off, actually. I wanted to give Bono some breathing room.”

“Good woman,” Winked Edge.

Yeah…great woman, she sarcastically sneered to herself. A good woman wouldn’t break her husband’s heart. A good woman would’ve left work no matter what to spend time with her partner in which she scarcely ever saw anymore. A good woman would ease up, embrace and embark on the talent and entertainment Bono showed his audience. A good woman would be proud.

A good woman?

Hardly.

She and Edge talked for hours on all subjects: the tour, the shows, the fans and Edge’s children. Yet they left out one subject, the singular most important subject of all: their partners. Each could tell that something was unfit and strange in their personal lives. Raven knew that Edge and Aislinn have been having their own problems for years now and Edge was fully aware of she and Bono’s own tangled affairs. Nonetheless, neither would crawl out from underneath their shadows, the sun too faraway to melt away their icy shields. It was better that way. Yes, better to avoid their troubles. Happier times were much more welcoming and just…well, easier.

Half past noon, Bono waltzed into the tattoo shop, blowing into his hands, cursing and slamming the door shut. Edge and Raven both had the same shocked expression: eyes wide, mouths agape. Bono switched between his wife and mate, a lopsided smirk forming on his Irish lips.

“What?” He asked.

Edge laughed. “You ok there, mate?”

“It’s fuckin’ cold out there!” Bono pointed to the window behind him. “I think it might snow!”

Freezing from more than just the stinging air, Raven, at all costs, avoided Bono’s face, frightened at what she would find inside his glare. However, her thumping heart slowed when her husband knelt before her, taking her hands and kissing her knuckles tenderly.

“It’s ok,” He whispered.

She could only smile and hold back the leaking tears as best she could. Dan emerged just then, loudly, as usual, greeting two of the four members of U2. Raven watched, light hearted, at the three men conversing, joking and catching up. Soon all four were lounging in the lobby, throwing around topics such as politics, the falling of the Berlin Wall and what it meant for the world--especially theirs.

“Hey, Bon,” Dan proclaimed. “Did Rave ever show you her fantastic painting she did of Bob Marley?”

Bono shook his head. “No, I haven’t.”

“Ah, well, Edge already saw it earlier, come, I’ll show you! It’s amazing!”

Like two excited children in a candy store, Bono and Dan left Edge and Raven alone for the second time that night. It was an odd night--many of Dan’s appointments canceling due to the cold weather.

“It’s going to snow,” Raven informed. “Look how cloudy it is. And it’s starting to rain.”

“I know, it’s about time, too, it hasn’t snowed fo-

Cut off by the door in mid-sentence, Edge’s heart about busted out from his breastbone when Aislinn, his wife, barged into the shop, rage dripping off her just as frenzied as the storm brewing outside.

Crossing her arms, she and Raven formed a stare-down. For years now Aislinn had developed a very unnecessary grudge towards the lead singers wife. For whatever reason, Raven did not know and never bothered to ask. In a way, she didn’t care. Edge was one of her greatest friends--a brother almost. And nothing would--or should--ever come between that.

Oh, but that distasteful look on Aislinn’s round face. It could have frightened even the Devil away.

“Well,” Aislinn hissed, “How did I know that I would you here, Edge? Come on, let’s go home.”

Edge didn’t budge, instead changing his focus on Raven who looked away fast. The last she wanted was to cause more issues between Edge and Aislinn.

“NOW!” Aislinn urged, demanding, grabbing Edge by the sleeve of his shirt harshly.

Deciding against her better judgment, Raven stood up to intrude, fuming. “Don’t grab him like that! What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Back off, Raven!”

“No I will not back off! What did Edge do wrong?”

“Rave…” Warned Edge in a low tone.

“Stop, Edge! I want to know! I haven’t seen you in months!”

“Neither have I!” Snapped Aislinn. “And I’m his wife for Christ’s sake! He has children to attend to! A family to spend time with! He shouldn’t be,” She looked about the store as if it were something that came out of a pit in a ghetto. “Here. Especially with you!”

Raven stepped closer, counting to ten to try and stay calm. “And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?”

“I mean that it would be different if Edge were with Bono or Adam or Larry. But he’s not. He’s in this PLACE with YOU! Another woman! It’s not natural!”

“He’s with me,” Bono’s voice came from behind and Raven, Aislinn, and Edge all turned to look at the singer standing next to Dan who looked just as confused as Edge.

Aislinn snorted. “Don’t stick up for him, Bono. I’m not dumb!”

“Listen,” Raven said evenly. “I’m sorry that we stole Edge away for a little bit. We wanted to catch up.”

“He has more important things to catch up on than a filthy tattoo shop!”

“AISLINN!” Edge cut in, wide eyed at his wife. “Don’t be like that.”

“You’re taking their side?” Aislinn accused, pointing a jabbing finger at the other three people in the room.

“There are no sides!” Edge shot back, his face red with embarrassment and frustration. “These are friends, Ais!”

“Friends? FRIENDS? You call this,” She waved a hand up and down the length of Raven. “Freak a friend?!”

“HEY!” Bono was now included in the quarrel, Raven having to stop him with an arm when he passed her.

“No, Bono, it’s ok. I want to hear this,” Raven insisted. “I want to hear why she’s been so cruel towards me for the last five years. Please, Aislinn, enlighten me. Enlighten Bono and Edge and Dan. Please! Enlighten the world!”

“You really want to know?” Aislinn said snakelike, slithering towards Raven until they were nose to nose. “Do you really want to know why I despise you?”

“Did I stutter?”

Aislinn smirked. “You walk around here, acting as if you know these boys better than I do. You gave the first toast for the Joshua Tree number one spot, you go on tour, helping the guys set up their equipment.”

“I’m sorry that I have that type of knowledge and you don’t!”

“That’s another thing,” Aislinn narrowed her dark, brown eyes coldly, making the room frost with tension. “You think you’re so perfect because you’re an artist. In my opinion, sticking needles and ink into a person’s skin isn’t something I would call ’artistic.’”

“What would you call it?”

The ping-pong between the two women was so bitter and yet so tranquil at the same time that Edge, Bono and Dan exchanged worried gazes, all three on top of their feet just in case the scene got physical. Hopefully it wouldn’t come to that but Raven’s fist were clenched, turning white from lack of blood flow and Aislinn looked as though she could strangle somebody.

“I call it a sin! You are nothing but a sinner! You and your disgustingly amount of tattoo’s. You and your atheism! I don’t even know how Bono can even look at you much less touch you!”

“That’s enough, Aislinn!”

Raven flinched. She’s never heard Edge yell before.

“She wanted to know!” Aislinn didn’t dare break her locked eye on Raven. “You don’t deserve to be in this group. You don’t deserve their money, their friendship or love. And I certainly don’t want Edge getting brainwashed by your beliefs! I never understood how Bono could fall for someone such as you. Someone who can’t understand his career or his faith.”

“I understand his faith perfectly,” Raven corrected. “’So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong that it seemed to him but a few days.’”

“Of course you choose that passage. Greedy bitch!”

“Now that wasn’t very religious now was it?” Pointed out Raven slyly.

“You think you’re slick? Mark my words I will never allow my husband near you alone again.”

“You don’t need to worry about Edge! He’s a great guy! Devoted! And you’re too dumb to see it! He works his hands to the bone for you and the girls! Maybe they take a liking to me because I respect what they do and follow through with them every step of the way!”

“Really?” Her laugh held no humor, “From what I’ve been hearing you haven’t been very supportive lately!”

“Aislinn! Don’t!” Edge pleaded, trying to block out the new raised voices between wives.

“You’ve been getting onto Bono about every little thing! Him bringing girls on stage, him getting drunk every night! He’s a rock star, Raven! That’s what rock stars do!”

“I’ve been in this long enough to be quite aware of that, Aislinn!”

“Then what is your issue?”

“This isn’t about Bono or Edge! This is about us! And it’s not as if Bono brings girls back to his hotel room!”

“Not that you know of,” Mumbled Aislinn, yet making sure that Raven heard her clearly.

Raven was fuming now, her blood surging like boiling water. “Don’t speak ill of my husband! He’s been nothing but kind and loving to you! Just as your husband has been towards me!”

“My husband is polite! Yours,” She smirked, slowing her words down. “Yours is nothing but a dog!”

Her rage exploding like a volcano, Raven raised her fist, Bono and Dan clasping her from around the waist just inches away from her hand colliding into Aislinn’s face. Edge had a hold of his wife, pulling her backwards.

“Let her hit me!” Aislinn struggled in Edge’s arms. “Let her fucking hit me! I DARE HER! You don’t know what I know! You don’t know, Raven! You have no idea! You don’t know what happens backstage! Edge has told me everything! EVERYTHING!”

“STOP AISLINN! ENOUGH!” Begged Edge, carrying his kicking and screaming wife towards the door.

Raven fell limp, her heaving chest now to a breathless halt, Aislinn’s accusations weighing down on her so heavily that she might as well kicked her in the stomach with all her force.

Over her shoulder, she looked at Bono, tears in her eyes. “She’s lying. Right Bono? Tell me she’s lying!”

“He’s not going to tell you the truth! Edge told me that Bono has taken two, sometimes three, girls in at once! Welcome to a Rock Star’s Wife’s life, Raven!”

Gleaming with pride, Aislinn could be heard giggling madly as she vanished out of the shop and down the sidewalk. Edge mouthed an apologetic, “I’m Sorry” to both Raven and Bono, his face pale and red at the same time.

Once the chaos settled, Raven forcefully released from Bono and Dan’s grip on her body, twisting dynamically. Without a breath breathed between the three, Raven grabbed her coat and jetted out of the shop, not once looking back.

Halfway down the sidewalk, she slapped her tears away, her tears not being worth such a thing. Nevertheless, Aislinn’s words stung every inch of her skin like a disturbed beehive.

“You don’t know what I know! You don’t know, Raven! You have no idea! You don’t know what happens backstage!”

No. It couldn’t be true. Not Bono. Not her faithful, devoted husband. Not the man she’s known for six years, made love to night after night, dreamt about even during the darkest of days. Sure, they’ve been having their problems--just little nit-pick’s here and silly mistakes there. Nothing overly dramatic. Nothing that could lead to adultery.

…right?

“Raven!” Bono chased after her, having to run to catch up with her outsized and prompt steps. “Raven, baby, slow down, please!”

She let her voice carry through the wind. “Just leave me!”

“It’s not true! Baby!” He caught her by the elbow and tugged away, continuing on with her strides. “None of it is true! Let me explain!”

Stopping so abruptly, Bono had to jolt a foot back so that they didn’t crash. He tried reading her eyes for any sign of emotion--there weren’t any.

“Not true?” She choked. “Edge…Edge said…”

“Edge mistook something is all. Look at me,” Bono took her fragile shoulders in his cold hands. “Look at me and listen. Yes, I have invited fans to the room before. Both male and female! Nothing sexual! Nothing of that sort I swear! Jesus, Rave, I swear on our marriage that nothing has ever happened!”

“And you expect me to believe that? Why? Why should I?”

“You have to trust me, Ray. We have never had a problem with trust! What’s changed? I love you! Only you! I would never, ever, EVER even think of doing something that would jeopardize our marriage or friendship!”

Knee’s buckling, Raven fell onto the concrete, Bono too late to capture this time. Joining her on the ground, he held her close, her face burying into his chest and back shaking with loud sobs that voiced over the busy, loud streets of downtown Dublin. People walked by around their embraced forms, glancing back curiously. Bono would glare them off rudely. This was their business--no one elses.

“I love you,” He repeated, whispering into her dark hair, nuzzling the soft strands. “Raven, believe me, please, I love you.”

Weakening into his arms, Raven didn’t know what to believe in anymore. She and Bono were falling further and further away with every passing day. Could she really blame him if he betrayed her? In a way, she deserved it, didn’t she? Aislinn wasn’t completely wrong: Raven has been losing her faith. Her faith in Bono, in their marriage…She wasn’t always the best wife. Then again, he wasn’t always the best husband, either.

Still. People make mistakes. No one was perfect. Not even Bono: lead singer of U2, man of the Bible, sex symbol who other women craved and desired.

Taking fistful’s of Bono’s lengthy, tresses, Raven gave in to the warmth of Bono’s body, finding his scent comforting, his touch soothing. For the longest time they remained where they knelt as the whoosh of cars fly by them in flashing speed, concentrated in the depth of support, not quite sure on where to go from here as the snow fell from the heavens, raining down, freezing them even more now than they were before.

:ohmy: Hahahahaha, I love how Aislinn is a massive bitch :lmao:

:sad: *bites nails*

At least now we have a time frame!!!

:applaud:

This one is so heavy, I can understand the trouble writing them.
I'm obsessed with tattoo's so I love this story to death.

When I'm on the computer I'm here or on Tattoo blogs looking at pictures most the time. I need to find the perfect tattoo before I commit. :hmm: But wait what are you doing here!!?? You have chapter 4 to write crazy girl :sexywink:

:lol: I haven't even opened up microsoft. I have to go to work in two hours. :sad: I will start writing four tonight probably :hmm: depending on how my carpal tunnel feels. It's acting up today...sucks being an artist/writer and having carpal tunnel...:banghead:

And tattoo's are fun!:hyper:

Oooh yeah that would suck. It's okay we can wait until it's not so bad :hug:

Anddd yeah... I'm thinking about a dove on my foot and some U2 lyrics, I just have to choose which ones and where.

I have one on my foot that needs touched up. Which sucks cause the foot ((not to scare you here)) is pretty painful. I have a bunch of stars starting near my toes and wrapping around my ankle. Going to get "We're made of Stars" written soon. I have "Dream out Loud" on my back, with the date of the tampa 360 show and then "U2" underneath that. I have a kite near my thumb and the suitcase with the heart and around it says "Love and logic keep us clear." then i have a half sleeve on my right arm and a "i will fear no evil" on my other forearm. And then i have my brothers names on my chest.

Yeah...I'm hooked...lol. I will PM you the pictures if you want.

Oooh yes. I was going to ask for pics.
That's another thing, I have to get up the nerve for the pain lol it's sooo worth it though it seems. I was talking with my mom and she was like "You're afraid of childbirth yet you want to get like 10 tattoos." :lol:

:huh: childbirth is waaaaaaaaay different! i'd MUCH rather get a tattoo! LOL! I've heard so many horror stories about childbirth! :crack: Noooo thank you, bring on the needles! LOL! It's seriously not that bad. If you find the right artist, it goes so fast and so smooth. My arm took six hours or non-stop tattooing! from 11 at night until 5 am. But it was totally worth it!

And check your inbox in about fifteen minutes. Gotta search through my many pages of photobucket images. :shifty:

Loved it! more more more!
re tattoos on the feet, ive got a star on mine and it really did hurt but it was over quite quickly! Childbirth is on a completely different level!! (im thinking my baby might be an only child!:lol:)

Another great chapter! :up:

Thank you, dear! :hug:

Loved it! more more more!
re tattoos on the feet, ive got a star on mine and it really did hurt but it was over quite quickly! Childbirth is on a completely different level!! (im thinking my baby might be an only child!:lol:)
:hyper::hug: And oh I know what you mean! My foot took ages! I actually bruised. :huh: But childbirth? Noooo thank you. My friend told me every. single. detail. of hers and I'm like...uh...nooooooooooo! You poor thing! LOL! I would survive it but would I want to do it? NO! LOL! I'll adopt, thank you. :lol: I give major props to you mothers. :applaud:

Which means...moody and absurdly hot Bono. Phwoarrrr.

Btw, I forgot to say, I looove the "meeting" scene. I like how he's the gorgeous friend that comes with her client :lol: TUF Bono...:cute: *swoon*

Mmmm, yes, AB Bono. ME-OW! I'm glad you like the meeting scene! It's fun writing this era cause I've only done Elevation so far. I'm finding AB a lot more challenging.

Don't worry, girls. There will be...moments...:shifty::D You two should really join the Burning Down Love community on Live Journal! I post on there, too and you don't have to wait for me to PM the "private" chapters because anything is allowed up there. And there's a very spicy "A Day in the Life of The Edge--Uncut" story I have on there.

Then again, if you don't want to join LJ, I can still send you the day in the life of edge. if you're looking for more 15 and 17, that would be the story for you! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom