A Tender Trap--Chapter Three--

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:doh: Chapter Four is in the making. Just have to add some details and edit. I've been slacking on it. Got a lot of stuff on my mind as of lately. I'm going to take a break from the FF for a little awhile. I have a book I've been working on for two years and I'm |---this close---| to finishing it. And my goal for this year is to get it into a publishers/agents hands by the end of this year. So I might disappear for awhile in this area. :reject::reject::reject::reject:

I like this story too. Looking forward to chapter 4. Good luck there LoveandLogic. So this story will be on hold after chapter 4? We're gonna miss you and your story. I wish you the best and hope you do get your book published and we'll see you here when you get back. Take care.

Aw, you girls are making me :sad: and :love: and blush all at once. :hug:

I won't be neglecting the FF completely. There are times when I get stuck, which is why I write two FF's at the same time. Sometimes I will be stuck in one but have a million ideas for the other. It keeps me going. So keep your eye in here, I will surprise you every once in awhile. :wink:

And thank you so much for the encouragement! And forgiveness. I'm very excited about finishing my novel but very nervous at the same time. :crack: It's hard to get published.

Even though you're writing your book you better find time to come on the forum even if you aren't writing. Oh and I might write Ch. 2 tomorrow and mail it to you if I have nothing to do.:hmm:

Aw, you girls are making me :sad: and :love: and blush all at once. :hug:

I won't be neglecting the FF completely. There are times when I get stuck, which is why I write two FF's at the same time. Sometimes I will be stuck in one but have a million ideas for the other. It keeps me going. So keep your eye in here, I will surprise you every once in awhile. :wink:

And thank you so much for the encouragement! And forgiveness. I'm very excited about finishing my novel but very nervous at the same time. :crack: It's hard to get published.

Are you writing 2 fan fics now? Just asking ..lol...:wink:

LoveandLogic, I wish you lots of luck on getting your book published!! :) I'm going to miss your FF though :( Can't wait for chapter 4!!!!!:hyper::applaud:

Oh lord no! I wouldn't be able to keep track! :lol: Just the two. And I write smut challenges for the Burning Down Love live journal community. Which I didn't do this month...been too busy. Alas, which is why chapter four is not up. I got so much going on right now.

And thank you so much for the good vibes, ladies! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom