(12-18-2006) Virgin Radio Giving Away U2 Goodie Bags! - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Virgin Radio Giving Away U2 Goodie Bags!

Ed. Note -- Our friends at Virgin Radio have passed along the following information about a neat giveaway opportunity!

Christmas Day is approaching fast (and furious for most of us) and all over the world, people are searching for that last minute special present.

Well, look no further because if you know anyone who is in any way, shape or form a fan of U2, you can enter the competition below to win them a very special prize. Alternatively, not that we should be encouraging this kind of behaviour at this time of year, should that person be you, go ahead and be selfish and try and win it all for yourself.

To tie in with the release of their U218 Singles collection, the band have given us a fab goodie bag with so much stuff in it, Santa will have trouble getting it down your chimney.

Goodies include a cosy hoodie and T-Shirt, badges, a keyring, a mug for your mulled wine and a gorgeous coffee table book by the band. Just answer the question below, give us your details and you're in the draw to win it all!

Just a little tip if you want to up your chances: Ben Jones is also giving away U2 goodie bags all this week on Most Wanted from 7.00pm.

For more information, please go here:
http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/u2/index.html?pid=la

See competition rules... good luck to our UK friends...

1. You must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.

oops, I didn't read the rules and entered as a German :)

Good luck on you, Brits :)

the true fan is one that clicks without reading and i am one with you~
How about a link in an e-mail that says...
... U2 opportunity, spam and many viruses included but you will get some important U2 info, click here DOH

Whoops. I'm another U2-obsessed fan who got excited and didn't read the rules; I entered even though I'm not from the UK. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom