(12-12-2005) U2 in Charlotte, Tonight - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 in Charlotte, Tonight

U2 rolled into beautiful North Carolina tonight, and Senator Jesse Helms was in the house. A Happy Birthday was sent out to Old Blue Eyes. Special thanks to U2dork, KhanadaRhodes and Lila64 for everything they did.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One

ENCORES
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You
19. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
20. Yahweh
21. 40

They were really good tonight. Very tight. Great vocals. I would say it was better than the Charlotte Elevation gig.

the whole show beginning to look very predictable:(...BAD was done 12-4 in Boston ..now that was a GREAT show

Last edited:
Could have been that I was one person off the rail, could have been that I was home in NC, could have been delirium after spending 8 hours in the cold & getting rained on, but I though last night's show blew the roof off the Charlotte Arena! The crowd was great, the band was great, it just completely blew us away (Mr. Blu & myself).

I know this much - I have one newly converted diehard U2 fan on my hands. :D :applaud: He's already made comments about wanting to figure how we could afford airfare & tickets for another show! :hyper:

I only started feeling feelings of disappointment when I started reading folks' comments on here. Thank you, Blrmgrl, for reminding me of the fantastic time it was! I had a blast taking my 14-year-old son to his first concert ever -- what a way to start! He was blown away!

Back
Top Bottom