(11-30-2006) 'Hello, Hello... we're in a place near Tokyo.' - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
'Hello, Hello... we're in a place near Tokyo.'

All I Want is You closes out the second night at the Saitama Arena as the set list gets mixed up again. Here it is.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End of the World
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Angel of Harlem
The First Time
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
One Tree Hill
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (in the Name of Love)
Where the Streets have no Name
One

The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

Window in the Skies
Desire
All I Want is You

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=2064

Love the setlist!!

I'm glad they moved One Tree Hill to the middle of the set...of course I'm just psyched they're playing it all!!!

Any word on if the shows were televised?

Interesting Rattle and Hum making a nice comeback with three songs (Desire, Angel and All I want is you) in this leg. Maybe they're only playing three songs from the BOMB cause it sucks?!?!?!:eyebrow:

But despite the oddities of this tour, they sure have mixed it a lot more than the POPMART and ZOOTV tours.

Yeah, I hope people stop bitching about the setlists. However I think they'll complain that this setlist didn't get played at the show they attended...:yes:

Nice to see U2 represent 'most' of their career in this list.

Maybe Bono has carpel tunnel and can't do any drumming :)

I like this set list, but I hope to see Saints pop up again and it would be great to have Fast Cars show up as a surprise somewhere along the way (not many chances left, I realize.)

Swan269 said:
keep love and peace and lose bullet

How can you even think of that?

Just make Bullet more rocking again. Ok, this tour leave it like that, but for the next tour they should make it more rocking again.

And why always replace? Add! Add! Add! :wink:

Maybe it's just me, but I'm missing "Fast Cars." And please don't shoot me, I'm not bitching. Just being whimsical.

Love and Peace or Else was the highlight of the show, I thought. I'm really puzzled why it's been out for the past few shows.

Bring it back for Hawaii!! Along with Saints!!!

Back
Top Bottom