(11-30-2005) OOTS to Premiere on TRL Tomorrow - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
OOTS to Premiere on TRL Tomorrow

Yes, it's true. The stunning Catherine Owens-directed video for "Original of the Species" will get its official MTV welcome on "TRL" tomorrow, 12/1, and the channel is also promoting "a chat with Bono," which was presumably filmed during U2's recent two-night stint at Madison Square Garden on 11/21 and 11/22.

To watch the OOTS video if you have not already, go here.

Thanks to chazman151

All Right! Although, last time I checked, TRL only shows small parts of videos now instead of whole ones. But, oh well, I'm watching it anyway.

Rachel D. said:
All Right! Although, last time I checked, TRL only shows small parts of videos now instead of whole ones. But, oh well, I'm watching it anyway.

When they premiere videos, they show the whole thing. It's only videos in the countdown that get cut off.

Catman said:
my hump my hump my humps... my lovely lady lumps!

such a fantastic song (though seriously, I do think it's catchy as hell) :wink:

:lol:

Maybe that's why I don't turn the channel when it comes on the car radio. I hate it intensely, yet I feel compelled to listen :no:

"Ugh, I hate this song . . . let me listen to it again to remind myself how much I hate it." :crazy:

I'm so pissed OOTS is my fav song and this video stinks big time. No one is going to wanna watch this its too weird. arrgghhhhhh i had such high hopes for this song

BOYO3221 said:
I'm so pissed OOTS is my fav song and this video stinks big time. No one is going to wanna watch this its too weird. arrgghhhhhh i had such high hopes for this song

whatchyu talkin' 'bout Willis? The OOTS video is quite possibly the best U2 video EVER (atleast for this decade, anyways). It definately beats out any of their 80's videos, too.

i swear to god some of u u2 fans will say everything they ever do is great. this video will not win over people to this song, and this song is soo good i want everyone to love it. This song has so many emotions to it and the computer stuff lacks all emotion despite this newfangled technology

I don't know when this video will arrive in Europe..
Will someone post some still of it pleeeease???

BOYO3221 said:
i swear to god some of u u2 fans will say everything they ever do is great. this video will not win over people to this song, and this song is soo good i want everyone to love it. This song has so many emotions to it and the computer stuff lacks all emotion despite this newfangled technology

Not true - I was NOT a fan of their "Walk On" and "Stuck in a Moment..." American-version videos, nor crazy about the "All Because of You" and "COBL" vids. HOWEVER, to not like the OOTS video... you must be crazy! It's fantastic, definately one of their best :wink:

The one like that, the other that. How about being tolerant towards what the other likes or dislikes? ;)

Back
Top Bottom