(11-29-2004) U2 on Jonathan Ross Friday -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 on Jonathan Ross Friday

U2 will be appearing on UK chat show "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" this Friday, December 3, from 10:35-11:35 p.m. on BBC 1. The program is described by the BBC website as:

Tonight Jonathan chats to Little Britain comedy heroes, Matt Lucas and David Walliams; Jessica Stevenson from Space and the Royle Family; and U2, who also perform two tracks from their new album.

Thanks Ewen!

dsmith2904 said:

Tonight Jonathan chats to Little Britain comedy heroes, Matt Lucas and David Walliams; Jessica Stevenson from Space and the Royle Family; and U2, who also perform two tracks from their new album.

Dude! Little Britain rocks my socks.

... as do U2. GAH

lets hope U2 perform live and not with a backing track like for CD:UK or TOTP. My guess is they will since most bands mime on those shows - just surprised that U2 did.

I dont think Keane mimed last week..

I hope they do SYCMIOYO..:drool:

Vertigo is probably likely, but if it was something else, MD or COBL that would be even better!

Do you think Jonathan Roass will interview the band? Or do you reckon they will just come on and do a couple of tracks at the end? As this does sometimes happen when a band is on.

It's probably been written into the contract that Jonathan Woss can only say a select few things to U2.....I mean imagine Jonathan Woss being let loose on Bono....o m g. - I am of course joking!

There are very few guests that leave that show without red faces hehe. I really hope he does interview them.

(for non UK fans, who may have no idea who Mr Ross is, he cannot pronounce his 'R's hence 'Woss')

Last edited:
It is a full band interview then they are playing 2 live songs from HTDAAB.

AND I HAVE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Bono's Tart said:
It is a full band interview then they are playing 2 live songs from HTDAAB.

AND I HAVE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

That should be good then if there's an interview aswell!
And lucky you getting audience tickets!
When is it filmed....thursday?

Back
Top Bottom