(11-29-2004) Corbijn Updates Online Journal - Corbijn.co.uk*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Corbijn Updates Online Journal

Photographer Extraordinaire Anton Corbijn updated his online journal on 11/23 with more details on the upcoming U2 book:

Would you really believe i'm still spending a lot of time on the U2 book? Well, it is hard even for me to admit, but yes most of my time in the last 2 months was spent on the book. It is more or less in production now though. I received texts from some great writers with knowledge of U2 in a as wide as possible sense, such as Wim Wenders, Bill Clinton, Michael Stipe and many more. There is a pretty good interview between Bono and myself in the book which gives you a bit of a look in the kitchen as it were.

To read more, visit Corbijn's website here: http://www.corbijn.co.uk/agenda_index.htm

Thanks to Raul!

It's really devastating what happened in the Netherlands. Good to read that Anton Corbijn still is involved with his motherland!

I was shocked for what happened in the Netherlands.
I've always had an idea of that Country, and in my mind it was a place where people live confortably and go on well one with the other. I can't believe the news when I read about that sad, sad story!

Back
Top Bottom