(11-23-2004) Update: Canadian Box Set -- Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Update: Canadian Box Set

All you kids in Canada, fear no more, you will be getting the limited-edition "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" boxed set this week. According to our source with HMV, the set has been delivered to stores in Canada and will be available for purchase beginning Thursday.

Yeah, I was in HMV today and I asked if they had the collector's edition and the girl told me they'd have it on Thursday.

I still got a copy of the regular cd though. :drool:

I was at a Sunrise records today and I'm sure I saw a larger box that was the box set behind the counter... but that guy wouldn't let me look. All he would say to me was "Thursday."

Anyone find any in Canada yet?

BestBuy and FutureShop are advertising it for $39.99 Cdn... but don't have it yet either. Girl thought it might me delivered later today at Future Shop and they had 38 coming in.

She told me she didn't think it would be enough judging by how many questions she had and how many CD/DVD copies they were selling.

Please Standby For Transmission:I went to Tower Records in San Jose California at 11:30 lastnight to purchase limited edition at midnight.There were only about 10 people in the store at that time,then about 10 minutes to midnight about 100 people showe up! They only had about 50 copies of the limited edition cd/dvd.So get there early!! ROCKMEISTER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend contacted his supplier this morning and confirmed that the limited editions ARE IN and that my friend's shop will get their order in this Friday. Pay attention fellow Canadians! The box set will hit your shop tomorrow or Friday!

Back
Top Bottom