(11-22-2005) U2 in Argentina, Confirmed - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 in Argentina, Confirmed

As reported here recently, Interference reader Fernando has let us know that Argentinian newspaper La Nación has now confirmed U2 will play the River Plate Stadium on March 1st and 2nd 2006.

More here.

Thanks Fernando!

I told you my friends :yes:

Some of you didn´t trust me :tsk: but, again, here´re the Latin American Dates:

12 February 2006: Monterrey, Mexico
15 & 16 February: Mexico DF, Mexico
21 & 22 February: Sao Paulo, Brasil
26 February: Santiago, Chile :rockon: :applaud: :shocked:
1 & 2 March: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Peace :wave:

YAY! :dance: :bow: :applaud:

I'm so pleased for all you deserving&patient South Americans!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

So happy for you all :happy: :heart:

Ponkine, have you heard of a rumored date for Rio De Janeiro? If it's going to happen, it would seem that the 19th or 24th would be the only dates that could work. They would not do it on the 18th, as that it supposedly the date of the free Stones show at Copacabana.

I find it odd also that Santiago comes before Buenos Aires, but if they are using 2 stages on this leg, then the stage used in Santiago could be different than the one used in B.A.

Halup said:
Ponkine, have you heard of a rumored date for Rio De Janeiro? If it's going to happen, it would seem that the 19th or 24th would be the only dates that could work. They would not do it on the 18th, as that it supposedly the date of the free Stones show at Copacabana.

Maybe 20 and 21 in São Paulo, and 23 in Rio:cool:

That concert is going to go off. What is capacity at River Plate? 70,000??
Any ticket info will be appreciated. 3 kiwi lads are chasing shadows across the globe to be there. Lets hope the tickets don't sell as quick as they did here in NZ.......

Back
Top Bottom