(11-20-2004) Propaganda Back in Business? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOW do you get through??? I tried the site but no mention of it anyhere....I went under "shop" --all products but it wasn't there...

U2 com

How can you register and pay your money on the site as it has not been revamped yet.I am in the UK and have had my letter and card from Propoganda and the offer of paying $20 about £12.
God knows how much tickets will be next year. £50+

MrU2Macphisto said:
The biggest question here is how many tickets are they gonna allot us? Only 4 for the Elevation tour, and that ain't nearly enough...as far as paying $20-40 for membership...who cares as long as it gets you tickets....

"Only" 4???

Take the number of tickets for this tour, divide that by some rough estimate of the number of U2 fans in the world, and let me know the result.

I laughed when I seen this $40 fee, I already subscribed about two years ago and recieved only one issue of Propaganda.
So now I have to pay another $20 to access a poxy website.
Why should I, I didn't get what I paid for in the first place, and besides, I want something I can hold in my hand and read while I'm having a break in work, or on the bus or whatever.
U2 make enough money without charging fans for access to a website, how about a code in the album sleave, like the Foo Fighters did with the ONE By One album.
Fans pay enough money, so it's unfair that we have to put up with this shite.
It's just a way of milking more money from the bands most loyal fans, I certainly won't be paying this fee.
I refuse to put up with this.
After all, the tickets will be limited anyway, so there's no gaurantee of getting them either way.
I'll take my chances outside the fan club, I will not have my love for this bands music taken advantage of, this really pisses me off.

Everywhere on the net there's fans discussing the Propaganda letter. Some
received them already, some not. Some people from the USA received them,
some not. As I understand lots of people from the UK got it, some people
from France and other European countries got it, others (like me) don't.

I can't figure out the system Propaganda used in sending those letters.
Don't even know how many letters (how many prop subscribers do they have?)
where being sent.

Is it done by name, or by subsciption number?

They should have sent all letters on the same day, so within a week all
subscribers should have received it. Now some people are getting really
nervous. I'm one of them!

Back
Top Bottom