(11-19-2004) MTV2 Counts U2's Greatest Videos - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
MTV2 Counts U2's Greatest Videos

Interference reader Zack has written in to let everyone know that MTV2 will be hosting "Viewer's Choice: U2's Greatest," a look at some of U2's greatest videos to date. The description of the show is the following:

"From "Sunday Bloody Sunday" to "Lemon," U2 have left an undeniable mark on the art of music video, but of all their classics we want to know your favorites. Viewer's Choice: U2's Greatest premieres on MTV2 on 11/19 and will count down your picks, so vote now."

Fans can vote on MTV2's website at http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/viewers_choice_u2s_greatest/html_poll.jhtml. Shows are on Friday 11/19 at 10 PM and Tuesday 11/23 at 12:00 AM and 2:00 PM.

Please check your local listings for airtimes.

Many thanks to Zack!

Let's just hope that this program will be shown on MTV and not meet the fate of Vertigo's "Making of the Video"!:ohmy:

Great news - I'll be taping. :applaud:

yea - but it's great to have a retrospective of U2 videos.

Plus I have all these VHS tapes to use up! :lol:

My top 10 U2 videos, in order:

1. Where the Streets Have No Name
2. All I Want Is You
3. New Year's Day
4. The Fly
5. Even Better than the Real Thing
6. Beautiful Day
7. Pride
8. Mysterious Ways
9. The Unforgettable Fire
10. If God Will Send His Angels

Windmilllane said:

Exactly. Out of all the U2 videos, that has to be the strangest and weirdest. Too bad, because I love the song.

yeah i know, i just hate it when u2 gets all weird on us true fans. their whole 90's debacle was an embarassment, i'm glad they're back to making heart-felt videos.

the goal is soul!

on a different note, it would be really cool if they had made videos for all the passengers songs. :up:

Back
Top Bottom