(11-16-2005) U2.com Tries Tantalizing Members Back -- Interference.com* - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > 'Zine (archived) > U2 News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2005, 09:04 PM   #41
The Fly

Local Time: 04:59 PM
Can we please start contacting Principle Management again??? This membership renewal and lack of consideration for former Propaganda members is total bullshit.

What is the point of joining the "fan" club when there are no plans to do presales????

We MUST CONTACT PRINCIPLE MANAGEMENT!!! Hey, it worked last time and Larry got involved. They cannot be the "biggest" band in the world and get away with this shit!

Let's get together and do something.

spirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:56 AM   #42
Refugee

Local Time: 09:59 PM
I got the email but have not read it. IS there a Propaganda option or not? Are they redoing the Seperate Propagandas or not? Just to make sure. I want to call FanFire but had a nightmare with them a yr ago when the whole setup thing happened....

Teta040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:59 PM
How Long... (to sing this sad song)

I never joined and won't this time either.. Don't feel I've missed anything.
They should fire this company. People get downsized and fired for alot less.
This is a perfect example of productivity at it's worse. Start again from scratch or better yet just let it go back to the way it was and
go from there.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should Interference be involved with any decision makers that are running U2.com.

Interference is perfect just the way it is, and improving all the time. Thank You.

to Elvis and the Mods. It ain't broken, don't fix it, I say..
sue4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:20 PM   #44
Refugee

Local Time: 09:59 PM
I agree with Hawkfire and many others here! If they can't deliver what they promised before, esp. Pre-sale~why pay them Again?? I Like getting what I pay for! After Years for fandom-'that's not it'!!!!! PS; and I don't Blame the Band either, but we sure could use their help in this!!
forbonou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 07:56 PM   #45
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 02:59 PM
My suggestion would be for some of you who believe things were done poorly or in bad faith, or for things not delivered etc. to put together "suggested" verbage for others to cut and paste to use to bombard Principle Management offices with to hopefully "do something" different. Other than the U2.com website being difficult to read I've been fairly happy bt then I did receive the bulky oversized metal credit card "key ring" freebie (big deal) and pre sale access got me some great tickets this tour. I understand the mass confusion and frustration. The beginning of the website, membership issues and tour in general happened so fast, like a frenzy. Now that things have died down is a good chance for those who want to voice their displeasure to do so if they haven't already. I am a believer in speaking up if not satisfied.....also there's something to be said about power in numbers.

Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote