(11-15-2004) More U2 For U - C4tv-nz*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
MORE U2 FOR U

Ed. note-- The following information is for our New Zealand readers and any others that might be interested in the special U2 programming that C4TV is offering next week

Sunday 21st November C4 celebrates U2 - with a day dedicated to this incredible band. Their new album How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is due out the following day - Monday 22nd November.

4.00pm
U2 Side Projects
U2 are in huge demand to do collaborations with other musicians, these are some of U2’s side projects

4.30pm
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb: The Interview
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is U2’s newest album, this is an in-depth interview with the band talking about what it took to make the album, what the songs are about and how this album is different to their others.

5.00pm
U2 Every Video Made Pt 1
U2 are true rock legends! From the 1981 LP Boy to the 1987 album Joshua Tree and more, we all know the hits like Beautiful Day, With Or Without You the list goes on. These guys are the little band from Dublin that could! To celebrate their success and the release of their new album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb we have every U2 video ever made!

7.00pm
The Making Of The Video: Vertigo
Vertigo is the first single of U2’s latest album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, find out what the sing means to the band and what went into making the videos amazing visual.

7.30pm
C4 Movie : Rattle And Hum
Its the Joshua Tree tour with U2! Come back stage, into the tour bus and onto the stage to see them preforming songs like What I’m Looking For, With Or Without You and more.

9.30pm
U2: Go Home Live at Slane Castle
This is U2’s live performance from their Elevation Tour, the crowd has over 80’000 people in it and the band performs at their utmost best, catch this show to see live version s of Beautiful Day, The With Or Without You and more.

10.30pm
U2 Every Video Ever Made PT2
U2 are true rock legends! From the 1981 LP Boy to the 1987 album Joshua Tree and more, we all know the hits like Beautiful Day, With Or Without You the list goes on. These guys are the little band from Dublin that could! To celebrate their success and the release of their new album How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb we have every U2 video ever made!

Thanks to Derek!

I wish I lived in New Zealand...

HelloAngel said:
MORE U2 FOR U

5.00pm
U2 Every Video Made Pt 1

I wonder if they'll even bust out the "A Celebration" video...

Back
Top Bottom