(11-10-2005) U2, Oakland 2 - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2, Oakland 2

U2 was again in Oakland last night. Special thanks to Lila64, Gorman, Queen Bee, Chizip and Khanada for everything!

Here's what they played:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

ENCORES:
17. First Time
18. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
19. With Or Without You
20. All Because Of You
21. Fast Cars
22. Bad/People Got The Power (Snippet)

If any of you guys (I'm looking at you Reggie!!) would like to send an essay review of this partick show - please email me! :) Pictures would be great too. :)

Last edited:
Not Reggie's fault - I didn't post as Encore 1 or 2 - I never usually do. Although I may post a space inbetween one and two. My bad... :huh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Carrie, I would be glad to post a review....thank you very much!

Hey Sicy, Diemen and U2SJ I might need some particulars on some events...OK?

Thanks babe! Just email it to me once it's ready!

Sicy, do I have permission to use one of your photos? Credited to you, of course? :)

HelloAngel said:
U2, Oakland 2

20. All Because Of You

should have been replaced by OOTS, i know we need a rock set, but this song is too awesome. Although i wish they had released Miracle Drug as a single next, i'm psyched that OOTS will be a single...sugar come on!!
It's a "going for ads" song on triple A and HAC-

the extension of the tour not only means more show...but more singles!...'er possibley
my thought that OOTS would be holidays and MD in the spring as singles #5 and #6 may be coming true!
see post from May, said it in a coupel different forums. I think Paul Mc is obviously a good manager, but sometimes the song release choice makes you wonder whose error?

I would welcome the oppty to select release times on the next album. although i was in radio for 11 years, the reason i want to pick is from a fan standpoint...not to be off topic...bet here is my release for HTDAAB
Vertigo amazing attention grabber obviously
Miracle Drug
ABoY
SYCMIOYO

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom