(11-06-2005) Las Vegas 2, We Love You - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zooropa man said:

Hey, were you at the Vegas II show inside the ellipse? I could swear that the girl right at the front looked exactly like you. Was it??

Yeah, that was me. Right in front of Adam! :hyper:

Good eye! :up:

Miroslava said:

Yeah, that was me. Right in front of Adam! :hyper:

Good eye! :up:

I KNEW IT!!!! I told my friend, "dude, I swear that is the girl from the forum that I check out daily, Bono took her on stage at one time, it's gotta be her" Your cute by the way...
:sexywink:

Miroslava said:
:lol:

Nothing... my mind might have sunk to the gutter :(

Happens :wink:

Oh.... I see.

So if you don't mind me asking, how were lucky enough to get into the ellipse so many times? Did you guys do anything fun after the show?

Hmmm

Denver 4/20 - No lottery
Chicago 5/7 - No lottery
Toronto 9/15 - No lottery
Toronto 9/16 - No lottery
Chicago 9/20 - I won!!
Chicago 9/21 - My friend won!!
Pittsburgh 10/22 - I won!!
Detroit 10/24 - No lottery
Detroit 10/25 - My friend won!!
Las Vegas 11/4 - No lottery
Las Vegas 11/5 - My friend won!!

So really, I dont know just how "lucky" I am, since I have only won in 2/11 tries but when you're in a group of 2-3 someone is bound to scan in every once in a while...

After the show a group of us went to get some food at the Hard Rock and then I watched my friend win some money only to give it all back a little bit later! :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like you've been lucky enough to be there enough times. I was so jealous of all the people that were getting in. I was sitting in section U20, mid section, right side of the stage on Adam's side. I had a pretty awesome view. I just wanted to be one of you lucky ones in the ellipse. That looked like so much fun.

Oh, I am not complaining about my ellipse luck, but it is certainly a combined effort of partnering up, luck and lots of work :up:

The ellipse is indeed a ton of fun. Then again, I've had a ton of fun in the floor period :D

Hope you get your chance! :D

Well, my chances are problably over. I'm sure it gets pretty expensive to go to a lot of shows. I went to three shows this past week and I spent a lot more then expected. (2LA shows & 1 Vegas) Are you from around the area?

Back
Top Bottom