(11-06-2004) Exclusive: U2 SNL Appearance Confirmed -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Exclusive: U2 SNL Appearance Confirmed

Since buzz first started building about U2 performing on "Saturday Night Live" later this month, Interference.com has been in contact with the PR department of NBC to get this confirmed and to find out if our readers could get tickets if does perform. This morning we got the following good and bad news about U2 November 20 episode of SNL:

"It is confirmed. There are no tickets available as SNL gives its tickets away through a lottery in the summer."

Thanks Mark!

Last edited by a moderator:
tickets to SNL... bahhh hahahaha... you're funny.

they give out their tickets by lottery in august. after that, the only option you have are for stand by tickets, which you can pick up the day of the show. the odds of you actually getting in with standby tickets are slim to none.

a coworker of mine's father works for NBC... conan tickets? no problem... SNL tickets? forget it... she said he only gets 4 per year, and he's in management.

yeah I have entered in august for 3 years and have gotten bupkiss-however you can hang out outside the NBC building and see if they come in for rehersals etc not that I am condoning that or thinking of doing it myself ;)

wha? you are hardly the only fan in Brooklyn! seriously, link is in my sig for U2NYC -- you should come join us. As for tix, Headache is right -- it's a headache. Best bet is to hang out by the elevators after the show.

Back
Top Bottom