(11-06-2004) Exclusive: Picture of the Limited Edition Box Set -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://bonovox.interference.com/news/htdaablimited-sml.jpg[/SIMG]
Exclusive: Picture of Limited-Edition Box Set

A source with HMV in Canada has passed along to Interference.com a photo of the limited-edition version of U2's "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." The pic was sent to HMV by Universal Canada.

The stunning black and red package contains a CD, DVD and 48-page book. There is sure to be a run on these when HTDAAB hits European shelves November 22 and North American shelves November 23.

htdaablimited.jpg

Well, in case there was any doubt about people not wanting to buy the album after it leaked... :drool:

Went on amazon maybe 5 times yesterday and finally, at about 9 last night, it was available to buy again--it is MINE! woo hoo!

good luck to the rest of you trying to get your hands on one, too!

I just hope no little old ladies or disabled Vets or small children get in my way as I storm Sam Goody at approximately 12:10 on Nov 23rd!!!!

:lol: :wink:

Okay...I could NOT find it at bestbuy.com, so...how did you order it??? :mad: I only see the regular CD and the CD+DVD for $20, not the limited edition box set.

Am I blind? :scream:

I mean, I already ordered mine from CD Universe...but I find it vexing.

The only place I remember seeing FAST CARS was on the Japanese import--at $50. The Collector's Edition that I ordered on Amazon won't have it. I suppose I'll just have to do without :(

geeman said:
so does anyone know for sure if FAST CARS will be on the Limited Edition Box set ? :scratch:

at atu2.com they say it will be on the boxed version around the world.

Anyway i was wondering which tracks are on the dvd in the box (i heard there are 6 tracks) Anyone knows which?

Kiwi said:

Anyway i was wondering which tracks are on the dvd in the box (i heard there are 6 tracks) Anyone knows which?

from Amazon...

Disc: 2
1. Interview With Neil McCormick [DVD]
2. Vertigo [DVD]
3. Vertigo [Remix] [DVD]
4. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own [Studio] [DVD]
5. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own [Acoustic] [DVD]
6. Crumbs From Your Table [DVD]

Back
Top Bottom