(11-02-2005) Rumor: Vertigo Tour Extended into 2006? - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's an article in Spanish:
h ttp://www .terra.com.pe/entretenimiento/musica/27/27129.html

Are U2's tour usually this long? I really got into U2 as Elevation was winding down, so I don't know much about their tours, but this just seems really long to me. But believe me, I am NOT complaining!

U2girl91289 said:
Are U2's tour usually this long? I really got into U2 as Elevation was winding down, so I don't know much about their tours, but this just seems really long to me. But believe me, I am NOT complaining!

Elevation was actually a short tour... Popmart was 11 months and had a leg 4 through the Southern Hemisphere and Japan (and Mexico of course as part of the N. American leg 3), ZooTV/Zooropa/Zoomerang lasted 18 months (with a brief Zooropa - the album - break) and hit the Pacific Rim. Tours in the 80s were about Elevation length but the breaks between tours were way shorter.

Re: More shows?!

COME ON U2 !!!! :drool: IT´S TIME FOR THE SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR, including Brasil, Argentina & Chile :rockon: :camera:

Remember Pop Mart Tour ? Which leg what the best ?....

South American fans are by far the most incredibly enthusiastic multitude that demonstrated their love for U2 by showing up in huge numbers (70,000 in Santiago, for example) and in turn inspired the band to really play their hearts out. Which probably wasn’t hard to do; the fans practically worshipped the band during those Pop Mart concerts !!!! :drool:

Re: Re: More shows?!

ponkine said:
COME ON U2 !!!! :drool: IT´S TIME FOR THE SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR, including Brasil, Argentina & Chile :rockon: :camera:

Remember Pop Mart Tour ? Which leg what the best ?....

South American fans are by far the most incredibly enthusiastic multitude that demonstrated their love for U2 by showing up in huge numbers (70,000 in Santiago, for example) and in turn inspired the band to really play their hearts out. Which probably wasn’t hard to do; the fans practically worshipped the band during those Pop Mart concerts !!!! :drool:

I'd go to Brasil for a U2 show :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom