(10-27-2004) Rumor: HTDAAB Lyrics Revealed? -- U2tour.de*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006399FS.01.THUMBZZZ.jpg[/SIMG]
Rumor: HTDAAB Lyrics Revealed

Today the folks at U2tour.de are sharing what they say are the complete lyrics for "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." We don't know where these lyrics came from, so judge for yourselves.

Lyrics removed by request of U2tour.de.

Last edited by a moderator:
These lyrics are :drool:

I don't know yet whether to believe if they're real or not though.

A lot of the lyrics from the Spaniard Leaks don't seem to match up in Miracle Drug and Love and Peace or Else. :hmm:

If they aren't real though, whoever wrote these should get into the music biz for themselves!!

Well, yes, I know that.

I was merely saying I don't know what to believe on this, because some of the lyrics don't match up with what I can hear, especially in Miracle Drug. :up:

If those lyrics are for real, I must say that it's clear that Bono hasn't lost his touch at all. 'Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own'? :drool: Oh look, a lyric-discussing forum... I'll go there...

And if these aren't real, whoever made them up ought to publish some poetry real soon. :wink:

those lyrics are real! They have a friend @ Universal Germany who sent them! I dunno if a promo copy or just a plain text!

Lucky people!
It's strange to read the lyrics before listening the album:der:

DaveC said:
Well, yes, I know that.

I was merely saying I don't know what to believe on this, because some of the lyrics don't match up with what I can hear, especially in Miracle Drug. :up:

Where have you heard Miracle Drug?

I believe these are real for two reasons: 1) they largely match the lyrics Bono wrote on the photo-paintings he did this summer; 2) they way to good to not be real.

Even without the music, SYCMIOYO and CFYT are absolutely amazing and incredibly moving! These will be stand-out classic U2 songs. Mark my words!

I read some parts of those lyrics but I won't read it all. I like what I read though.... :drool:

"Check mated
Oh yeah
Hours of fun..."

I didn't know that part! Cool! :up:

A good sign it's the real deal....

The original website (U2tour... I think) has pulled the lyrics stating copyright reasons. I guess sombody wasn't happy about that post.

xidi said:
Ahh, it seems as Elvis cleaned up the blacklist a little more.....

xidi,

At one time someone from u2tour.de was advertising excessively, on the forum, which goes against our rules/faq.

u2newzooland was blocked at the request of the sites owner some time ago due to people linking to his images. I did it as a favor/request.

Both have been removed from the block list, and no others specific to u2 fan sites exist.

From our faq (http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=5#31):

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

Of course, links may always be posted in the context of posts. Any site is welcome to 'advertise' their site link on Interference.com's U2 Links section.

Joel

Back
Top Bottom